Movies What is the Best/Your Favorite JCVD Film?

Favorite/Best JCVD Movie

• Bloodsport

• Kickboxer

• Lionheart

• Death Warrant

• Double Impact

• Universal Soldier

• Nowhere to Run

• Hard Target

• Time Cop

• Street Fighter

• Sudden Death

• Maximum Risk

• The Quest

• Double Team

• Legionarie

• In Hell

• Wake of Death

• Until Death

• JCVD

• Full Love

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I assumed most would say Bloodsport but some love kickboxer more, others different films. So what yours?

1. Bloodsport
2. Kickboxer
3. Lionheart
4. Universal solider
5. Street fighter

1. Bloodsport

2. Double Impact
3. Lionheart
4. JCVD
5. Timecop

Bloodsport, although Timecop is the most well made. They are all pretty terrible tbh, but we love them.

Bloodsport is the best.
Really like Kickboxer and universal soldier, also for Dolph Lundgren's performance.

JCVD is the best acted though and more of an alternative film. Really great for JCVD fans.

Timecop, only cause its linked to a favorite teenage memory of mine that involves a wild night spent at the drive ins

Timecop, only cause its linked to a favorite teenage memory of a wild night spent at the drive ins

Oh boy another Petey classic

popcorn-billhader.gif

Bloodsport has so many epic moments.
It's a classic and I bet your ass that any people here that actually train martial arts, started because of that film. I certainly did. Jean Claude was just perfect in terms of physical level in that film. Peak performance and athleticism.

I don't think there are any actors including Scott Adkins that come close to Jcvd in bloodsport.

I love that car lol.....I love that type of stuff though.

I just picture Van Damme driving around smashing into garbage cans and streetlights because he can't see anything. He just tries to guess how many seconds he should go straight for and then turns right and hopes for the best.

Bloodsport is probably his most legit movie but I'm going to pick my personal favs.

1. Sudden Death, who doesn't love a good hockey thriler.

2. Hard Target, Wilford Brimley riding horseback through the bayou while JCVD punches snakes!

200.gif

Blood Sport,

With Lion Heart closely following...

A poll where I can only pick one Van Damme film as my favorite is too hard for me to participate in. I was essentially raised on Van Damme movies, I idolized the man.

Got to go with Bloodsport. It was my first jcvd film and it was one stylishly violent affair.

Nice to see Lionheart getting some attention in here. It always seemed to be the one that everybody overlooked.

Really hope Bloodsport puts a PRIDE beat down on kickboxer

@Bobby Boulders

<{yearp}>

Side note: how's Costco going bud?
It will. This poll has been done before, Bloodsport dominated.

Job is going great! I'm progressing at getting rather good at it, and my money is good for a change. Signing a lease for an apartment later today, as a matter of fact. The first time I will have lived completely alone since 2005. Pretty stoked.

I appreciate you asking, too, bud.

It will. This poll has been done before, Bloodsport dominated.

Job is going great! I'm progressing at getting rather good at it, and my money is good for a change. Signing a lease for an apartment later today, as a matter of fact. The first time I will have lived completely alone since 2005. Pretty stoked.

I appreciate you asking, too, bud.

That's awesome bro congrats. You worked hard and you're doing really well now man, I'm proud of you. It's inspirational, honestly.

I hope everything continues going well for you.

Back