• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the best type of sandwich?

af6a7494c43ad5e315f0683378026bb2--lettuce-sandwich-lettuce-wraps.jpg
You need to have that smug vegan look smacked off your face.

Reuben

Not many places know how to make it correctly, but thankfully I live in NYC and we have some legit delis

1200px-Lozupone_katz2.png

Carnegie Deli and Katz's are both overrated imo. Do New Yorkers ever eat there ? I know I didn't. I'm a huge fan of Reubens, there are a bunch of places to get a great Reuben.

Slice up some rare prime rib, add some thin sliced dill pickles, a bit of onion, and mayo and mustard, and perhaps a tiny bit of horseradish. Or rare rib, some king crab, and bearnaise sauce. Make sure both use prime rib sliced right off a hot roast. In the years that I worked in a high end restaurant, with countless experimenting, these two were goat.

That Italian sub in the OP looks sick.

Has those vinegar peppers and black olives on it. All that seasoning, oregano and oil and vinegar. Crusty bread, quality meats and cheese. Ugh

As good as a BJ

French dip ain't gettin' no love.

img_6918.jpg

There is a super easy variation where you slow cook brisket with the contents of a jar of pepperoncini then you use that meat, a slice of provolone (I like to sprinkle a little garlic powder over the provolone) and then dip it in the liquid.

Here is my contrabution:

The foot-long meatball marinara from Subway.

I personally order it with American cheese, parmesan cheese tomatoes, 1 line of creamy Siracha and 1 line of ranch.

Don't judge!!!

Back