What is the best thing you can buy for $350 USD or less on the planet?

I guess if I had a $350 that I had to spend these are things I would consider...

A multi effects pedal for my guitars...

81RzJjyfBHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

A Nintendo Switch with a Zelda or Mario Game.

d4b6251c-7ad0-443f-afb1-9eb26eab435f_1.691403ad931cc6b33dd276fe76a12d82.jpeg

Some tickets to a kick ass concert...

iron-maiden-stage-ediie1.jpg

I've always thought about getting the Domed Globe because it's so hideous.
2c58fe77bfc0d1e4-600x338.gif

I like the Domed Globe because it looks so different and it was the ultimate prize when I first started watching in '84

My all time favorite style is the old Reggie Parks belts that almost every 70's/80's territory used a version of at one time or another

Red Southern 2.jpg

Red Southern 3.jpg

Guess a 10/10 in east europe for whole night

Of course not the smart one that know the art of rip-off rich tourists, more like the very very early 20s that still don't realize she's sitting (literally) on a gold mine, because eastern 10/10s often don't realize to be 10/10s

And if you end up do good deal you should save enough to pay that night at your nice hotel inside that 350 too, because you're not stupid enough to go in her place

Maybe to price down promise it to be a multiple nights thing, while on reality you have your plane late next morning lol

Can't say if that would still be true for 2021 prices though

Some years ago 350€ would have been life memories night in places i've been, wish i had so fat wallet back then lol

When i had the age for these east bro trips, we had like 100€ night budget, wich was essentially for clubbing and get decent drunk + offering drinks and see what you can get for free hunting the locals, wich to be fair have far greater average quality than italian girls

Guess a 10/10 in east europe for whole night

Of course not the smart one that know the art of rip-off rich tourists, more like the very very early 20s that still don't realize she's sitting (literally) on a gold mine, because eastern 10/10s often don't realize to be 10/10s

Have you fallen for one of those?

<Dany07>

Have you fallen for one of those?

<Dany07>
I should have been rich for that
<seedat>
Never been with hookers in my east trips, young Bacco had no budget
<DCrying>
As said just money for hotel and fun, then from there you fuck what you can catch for free lol
But if i remember right offers i got and what some friends paid, prices were far more honest than the local scene here

<seedat>
<DCrying>
As said just money for hotel and fun, then from there you fuck what you can catch for free lol
But if i remember right offers i got and what some friends paid, prices were far more honest than the local scene here

Which Eastern Euro countries have you been to?

As a E

<seedat>
<DCrying>

As a eastern euro guy myself, I'm on a tight budget everywhere I go, even in the area, lol.

As a E
Decent amount: Czech Rep x2, Croatiax2, Slovenia x2, Hungary, Poland, Estonia
As general thing love east europe

Decent amount: Czech Rep x2, Croatiax2, Slovenia x2, Hungary, Poland, Estonia
As general thing love east europe

I love it here too. Never been further west than Warsaw on a holiday trip, because I can't afford one. <45>

It's either Sweden/Finland 3 day cruise for Bro Trips or Russia/Kazakhstan because of wife wanting to see her family.

I'd get my mates, hop on a Cruise ship to Stockholm, get hammered, and come back home. Maybe not even step off the ship. Just go on a 3 day bender.

Seeing this i'd probably pay @Zinger 350$ to stay away..

Go to any disenfranchised neighborhood on the day people get their welfare checks and follow them. You'll find the honey holes in no time.

I just thought we could have a thread where we can help each other treat ourselves.

Suppose you wanted to spend $350 USD to buy something just to treat yourself. It can be anywhere on the planet and you do not have to factor in travel costs. What is the best thing you can get for $350 or less?

EDIT: Be as specific as possible
Sponsor some animals at the animal shelter.

Realistically i'd probably buy some more lighting for plants/aquarium..

Maybe hotel for me and gf..

Unfortunately i've become old and boring so i seldom treat myself to anything and invest anything that is left..

MOSSBERG MAVERICK 88 Pump Shotgun. Sadly, you could probably only buy a few boxes of ammo due to the ammo shortage.

And it doesn't mind if you want to go play video games when you're done with it.

upload_2021-5-9_12-35-19.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back