What is the best thing you can buy for $350 USD or less on the planet?

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just thought we could have a thread where we can help each other treat ourselves.

Suppose you wanted to spend $350 USD to buy something just to treat yourself. It can be anywhere on the planet and you do not have to factor in travel costs. What is the best thing you can get for $350 or less?

EDIT: Be as specific as possible

Last edited:
A professional massage comes to mind.

Schloss-Bottmingen-fine-dining-in-Basel-whwere-to-go-for-celebrations.jpg

Schloss Bottmingen restaurant in Basel, Switzerland.

This is the best "fancy" restaurant I've been to in Europe in terms of both food and setting and I usually don't like fancy restaurants. Unfortunately $350 will only get a meal for one.

I just thought we could have a thread where we can help each other treat ourselves.

Suppose you wanted to spend $350 USD to buy something just to treat yourself. It can be anywhere on the planet and you do not have to factor in travel costs. What is the best thing you can get for $350 or less?

EDIT: Be as specific as possible
Up until a year ago a used mountain bike in good condition that was $1500 brand new.

A used car that runs for 2+ years.

a very clean and nice used couch

A 5-10 year supply of boxers and socks from Marshall’s

A happy day to remember at cedar point for a child or two

Since I'm an obsessive collector of physical media, I'd probably spend it on even more Blu-rays or 4K UHD discs for my collection. In fact, I know the one I'd splurge on. I'd get the rare out-of-print Turbine 4K UHD Blu-ray AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON set from Germany. That would take up a good $250 - $300 right there.

A decent hooker and some blow.

Gourmet dinner for 2

Bunch of new clothes

Rescue pup

Tv

Donate to charity of choice

Skydive

Plane ticket

Tools

Weapons

I'd get my mates, hop on a Cruise ship to Stockholm, get hammered, and come back home. Maybe not even step off the ship. Just go on a 3 day bender.

If I had $350 to buy myself something right now this minute?........
91rcr2nuWZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
If only I weren't so miserly that I cannot justify buying anything better than my $30 used IKEA hammer drill due to the very few holes I drill in concrete.

A nice used weight bench, accessories, with weights off craigslist or marketplace.

Back