What is the Best Seat in a Live UFC event?

Is it difficult to see through the cage at certain spots?

if you are on the floor, yeah, there are going to be some spots where people like camera men and fixtures get in your way. The problem is you probably won't know until you get there and it happens.
That's why I suggest the first row of the lowest elevated seats.

Floor seat are garbage view wise unless your in the first few rows. The best seat in the house IMO are mid 100 level just high enough to look in to the cage but still close enough to see the fighters up close. Not sure how the MGM is laid out but the 2 UFC events I've seen here in Seattle both times I've had prime seats with a great view in the mid 100 level.

If your going to drop $400 on tickets spend an extra $80+ to join the UFC Fight Club so you can buy tickets 2 days before the general public. With the membership you get to go to weigh-ins and the Q&A for free.

weigh ins are free to everyone, Q&A is for fight club members only.

When i was at MGM i sat dead center about 20 rows up, it was awesome, forget the section and dont feel like looking for stub.
When i went to traditional hockey/basketball arenas like Wells Fargo (Philly) Nationwide arena (Columbus) I sat dead center 2nd level 2nd or 3rd row awesome view.

Back