What is the Best Seat in a Live UFC event?

UchihaMadara

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am planning to watch UFC 155 and that would be my first ever UFC event. I am from Manila but I am currently here in VA. My girl and I will fly to Vegas this last week of Dec so I can watch UFC. I still havent buy ticket because I dont know which seat is the best. Unfortunately, I dont have the money to buy VIP tickets, so my range would be $200 to 400. I am hesitating to buy the $400 tix because I only gave my girl a Pandora set worth of only $200. I will be guilty if I will buy that one. On the other hand, this is a rare chance that I visit the US and watch a UFC event, so I am still torn.:icon_sad:

Btw, are weigh-ins event FREE? or do I have to buy a ticket for this one?

Not sure about Vegas, but cant go wrong with first tier seats

Dana Whites lap. Honestly, maybe the higher the seats the better view. is 155 at MGM? I always scout the layout of the arena on stub hub or something. weigh-ins are free

You'll spend most of your time lookin up at the screens anyway.

Yes, it is in MGM.

are you taking your girl to the event? I usually tend to get tickets either in the upper or lower levels but I try to get in the first row of those sections...if that makes sense. I've had floor seats once row 4. it was cool but kind of hard to see with the camera men octagon post and fence and what not. but dont feel guilty if you buy the more expensive one. It's worth it.

Don't feel guilty; you sound like a good boyfriend. Spring for the ticket you want. Weigh-ins are free but you should get there early. Have fun

Best seat for a live event is the couch directly in front of a big screen.

You'll spend most of your time lookin up at the screens anyway.

True dat. Ring or cage, unless you've got the hugely expensive tickets, you ain't seeing shit. Wouldn't miss going though, as the atmosphere's fantastic.

are you taking your girl to the event? I usually tend to get tickets either in the upper or lower levels but I try to get in the first row of those sections...if that makes sense. I've had floor seats once row 4. it was cool but kind of hard to see with the camera men octagon post and fence and what not. but dont feel guilty if you buy the more expensive one. It's worth it.

My girl hates UFC, she'll watch other shows in Vegas, so I am all alone. so even when your in the floor seats you still have to look at the screen?

Best seat for a live event is the couch directly in front of a big screen.

yeah I agree coz you can see all the action. but as someone has said, I want to feel the atmosphere of a live event.

id sit in the first section above the floors...should be the 100s in most arenas. you want to be a little bit elevated.

the live atmosphere is awesome. best view (like with all sporting events) is in front of your TV at home.

First tier, one of the front rows. High enough to see over the cage into the octagon but not so high that you can't see what's going on.

$400 level seats. Had the same seats for UFC 148 and it was well worth the money and I could see everything.

become a referee if you want the best seat in the house.

id sit in the first section above the floors...should be the 100s in most arenas. you want to be a little bit elevated.

the live atmosphere is awesome. best view (like with all sporting events) is in front of your TV at home.

Exactly this. Go for the first section of stadium seating, about 10 rows up.

It's high enough to see over the cage (and the cameramen) but still close enough to see what's going on.

Floor seats are terrible, unless you are front row. There is just no way to see over everybody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back