What is Nick Diaz doing for money?

if nick wants to keep the lifestyle that he has into his retirement years, the dude needs to earn as much money now before he gets too old and slow to compete. he's only in his early 30's, he's going to need alot more money in his later years to keep the lifestyle that he has now.

What lifestyle
:icon_neut

They don't seem to need much $$ to sit in an apartment and play video games getting high....

This, weed is not expensive, stoners don't need a lot of money to fund their lifestyles. The GSP fight probably set him up for 2 years of inactivity.

Not sure. I just hope he built his Hinda so that shit doesn't brake down anymore.

Right now he's working with Ronda. I'm sure they have a deal set in place.

I remember him saying he bought a house.
He was going to buy a bigger one but he wasn't sure how his finances would be so he bought a small house

Lifestyle he has? What? Spinning nun chucks and biking/swimming all day?
Jesus, it's not cocaine...he smokes pot. He probably has a friend that grows it himself and gives him the hookup too.

have you considered a lifestyle is more than what you described? a lifestyle to do as you please, the freedom and independence from having a boss looking over your shoulder and telling you when you can go to lunch and when you have to be at work?

do you think this is all free without any cost? do you think nick lives in a cardboard box and panhandles for pocket change to buy a happy meal at mcdonalds?

I saw him selling wolf tickets the other day, he didn't seem too happy about it.

He could probably never work again if he stays in Stockton. I can't imagine the cost of living being high there.

Back