What is Nick Diaz doing for money?

JoeHoganKush**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I doubt he is a savvy investor and probably already paid the irs the back taxes. He would have steam rolled through Matt Brown and make big money in the title fight. But no. He did not capitalize on his opportunity.

Seminars. He was out at my gym a couple of months ago

He still has some of that gsp cash.

if nick wants to keep the lifestyle that he has into his retirement years, the dude needs to earn as much money now before he gets too old and slow to compete. he's only in his early 30's, he's going to need alot more money in his later years to keep the lifestyle that he has now.

Selling Wolf Tickets. It's quite a lucrative business.

How was the seminar?

if nick wants to keep the lifestyle that he has into his retirement years, the dude needs to earn as much money now before he gets too old and slow to compete. he's only in his early 30's, he's going to need alot more money in his later years to keep the lifestyle that he has now.

He already is too slow.

He was always broke when he was fighting according to him. So he's probably still broke.

Perpetual state of brokenness.

whatever the fuck he wants to do, shit...you know?

I think Dana nailed it when he said the Diaz brothers are going to be a sad case some day if they don't start fighting. Nick doesn't seem to want to fight anymore. He can't just fight for the title or get big money to fight just who he wants. Nate wants to fight it seems. They will either start fighting or they will be fighting for relative peanuts at an older age like Shamrock trying to make over years what they can make in a single fight now.

They don't seem to need much $$ to sit in an apartment and play video games getting high....

I think Dana nailed it when he said the Diaz brothers are going to be a sad case some day if they don't start fighting. Nick doesn't seem to want to fight anymore. He can't just fight for the title or get big money to fight just who he wants. Nate wants to fight it seems. They will either start fighting or they will be fighting for relative peanuts at an older age like Shamrock trying to make over years what they can make in a single fight now.

despite my opinions on uncle dana, he's correct regarding the diaz brothers. there's no way nick has made enough money to keep the lifestyle that he has now for the next 30 years until he reaches retirement age.

how much money can the dude make teaching seminars? certainly not as much compared to his fight purses. unless he's planning to go back to school, what other skills does he have that can earn him a comfortable living?

Investing in zip bags of Grandaddy purple

Back