what is it about Karate that creates personalities like Sage Northcutt and Wonderboy

they seem like an unassuming seriel killer....

il try to find the link. my local Karate gym didnt allow head strikes. maybe i am just poorly informed about karate in general
its cool man. there is alot of bs. but full contact is out there. then again this was the mid to late 90s and things have changed

il try to find the link. my local Karate gym didnt allow head strikes. maybe i am just poorly informed about karate in general

Karates the shit.

My karate school teaches all aspect of combat sports, ground game, subs, striking, self defence.

Their are many great Karate schools out there, just gotta find em homie.

Controlling Dads who are very involved and sheltered, disciplined lives.
More in Sage's case. I sometimes wonder if he has ever left the house other to go to the gym or compete
If he goes through a Todd Marinovich style meltdown it will epic

Karates the shit.

My karate school teaches all aspect of combat sports, ground game, subs, striking, self defence.

Their are many great Karate schools out there, just gotta find em homie.
Also, keep in mind that there are MANY different systems and sub-systems of karate, as well as the "do" and "jutsu" attitudes towards karate depending on the instructor.

Really, TS?

What an ignorant thing to say. Not everyone who does karate is like that.

Take this guy for example:

1447698874249.jpg

That's cool Owen Wilson had time for karate and pursing his acting career. This explains how his nose got so messed up.

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back