What is going on with the UFC HW title? Is there a fight in place?

Stipes waiting for a credible threat to the throne but he probably will scrape DC and Francis as his next two in a few months

Yeah, but he is supposed to be the UFC Heavyweight Champion. He could organize a small group of 5 or 6 training partners at a discreet location to keep training like all the other pros are doing. Hopefully, he has been doing this, he just doesn't want to say it publicly. He should have taken DC's offer for the Zebra mats and fence set up at his house. This guy has to fight DC and/or Ngannou over the the next few months. I really hope he is training

He's been doing some stuff but the kind of training-conditioning he can get in without needing the gym. He doesn't strike me as someone who's happy with doing things on the sly and frankly, I don't think arguing that he should be breaking the law for the sake of the UFC is a valid one. And if he starts now arranging all the things necessary for a proper camp not in his home gym, I suspect it couldn't come together before the gym reopens for MMA anyway.

He says his team is talking dates and such with the UFC now. He's pretty closemouthed about negotiations in general and is not big on teasing stuff way ahead of time. So we'll see what happens.

Put some respect on first responders. Stipe is not only a firefight but a paramedic. Quit wwith the the smart ass comments on which things you don’t even know.
I actually know. Full time firefighters usually work between 82 and 100 days a year. He’s part time. It has its obvious dangers. No doubt but to pretend like It is keeping him too busy to train is pure nonsense

I actually know. Full time firefighters usually work between 82 and 100 days a year. He’s part time. It has its obvious dangers. No doubt but to pretend like It is keeping him too busy to train is pure nonsense
You make a good point but Ohio state rules seem to be getting in the way. Stipe could always train but it is possible that we extraneous variables are holding things up, no?

You make a good point but Ohio state rules seem to be getting in the way. Stipe could always train but it is possible that we extraneous variables are holding things up, no?
The day he said he couldn’t train was the same day the Cleveland cavaliers facility opened back to

I have more of a problem with the LW title. Fight should be signed by now and a date set. Khabib said he'll fight in July. Whatever.

The day he said he couldn’t train was the same day the Cleveland cavaliers facility opened back to
Just for context and my own information, was that recently?

Back