What is going on with the UFC HW title? Is there a fight in place?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Come on man this is getting old.

The UFC has been a joke for 3 years now. What is going on? Are they even trying?

101116-stipe-miocic-kal-1080x608.jpg

Event centres and arenas were mandated to shut down three months ago.

Happy to help with current events.

The Champ’s gym just opened legally, I believe. I’m sure we will hear something soon. Calm down, or start whining about the other champions that weren’t out due to surgery related directly to fouls received in their last fight.

source.gif

We'll likely hear something soon as stuff begins to open back up. For a guy who got a pretty bad eye injury and was recovering during a global pandemic, being out less than a year isn't bad.

Event centres and arenas were mandated to shut down three months ago.

Happy to help with current events.

Yet there was an event on May 9th, and March 14th prior to that with countless attempts and fails to have events in between.

Not once did any of these events include a proposed fight between Stipe Miocic (the HW champion) and Daniel Cormier or anyone else.

There has been no talk of it, Stipe is holding up the division playing fireman. And I like Stipe but that's the answer.

The Champ’s gym just opened legally, I believe. I’m sure we will hear something soon. Calm down, or start whining about the other champions that weren’t out due to surgery related directly to fouls received in their last fight.

source.gif

Ohio gyms have opened up but maybe not for all activities. Stipe said something on his Twitch stream about the gym being open now but not the MMA part of it yet.

Stipe holding things up...

Other fighters are managing...why can't he?

Unfortunately it looks like Stipe is going to stand on by his word and thr UFC is going to strip him.

DC vs Ngannou will be made. Doesn't matter who wins if DC keeps his word. Win or lose we're eventually going to get Stipe vs Ngannou 2 eventually.

They can't find a translator for Stipe's press conferences.

Stipe has to fight fires once a week. No time during a pandemic
Put some respect on first responders. Stipe is not only a firefight but a paramedic. Quit wwith the the smart ass comments on which things you don’t even know.

Ohio gyms have opened up but maybe not for all activities. Stipe said something on his Twitch stream about the gym being open now but not the MMA part of it yet.
Yeah, but he is supposed to be the UFC Heavyweight Champion. He could organize a small group of 5 or 6 training partners at a discreet location to keep training like all the other pros are doing. Hopefully, he has been doing this, he just doesn't want to say it publicly. He should have taken DC's offer for the Zebra mats and fence set up at his house. This guy has to fight DC and/or Ngannou over the the next few months. I really hope he is training

Unfortunately it looks like Stipe is going to stand on by his word and thr UFC is going to strip him.

DC vs Ngannou will be made. Doesn't matter who wins if DC keeps his word. Win or lose we're eventually going to get Stipe vs Ngannou 2 eventually.
Do you have a link? Just googled and didn’t see anything. I’ve been following and last I read Stipe was about to sign against DC in 2020.

Back