What is everyone working on?

-conditioning
-defending a sunk in RNC
-half guard sweeps
-head and arm triangle from the bottom
-arm bars from side control and north-south
-rape choke:icon_chee

I'm currently working on my closed guard passes, my rubber guard when I'm on my back, as well as mount escapes and escaping when somebody has my back.

i've only been training for about 3 months so its all about working sweeps from open and half guard.(mainly open)

I've finally gotten past the "close guard and hang on for dear life" phase and i'm learning to be more aggresive and attack minded from my back.

although i've not been training long i'm seeing myself relax andenjoy my jiu-jitsu more so i'm hopefully on the right road to learn to beeffective.:D

From the standing position:

1) Arm drags, snap/single legs, getting inside like a wrestler to set up a trip. Even a little clinch work.

From my back/guard:

1) Hip movement (always)
2) Creating space so my guard doesn't get passed all the time.

Defense:

1) Worked pretty hard on triangle and armbar defense recently.

2) Just relaxing and not panicking when I'm in a "bad" position.

Overall:

1) Cardio, cardio, cardio. Trying to spar more rounds and do some outside conditioning.

2) Just the mental preparation for the Worlds...relaxing and focusing on positive things.

Too much to list. Right now my big "to do" is wrestling and succeeding in getting takedowns, and refining my bottom game to get sweeps and subs on people my level.

Half guard passing, side control submission flows (I need to be more aggressive, I need more options, and I need to start stringing them together), and butterfly guard sweeps.

And getting over the Vegas Plague that has afflicted me since UFC 84....

Back