What is Dana doing?

to be quite honest, it's going to just take up maybe 5-6 days of their training camp. They will have shed plenty of weight from now until end of June through regular training and watching their diet and will only need to concentrate on weight cutting for the last few days. It's not much different than a "normal" fight schedule. Neither guy has a history of missing weight despite being part-time LHWs.

I'd rather this be billed as a 185 pound fight than a LHW fight for the MW title shot? Plus they technically have 0.9 pound allowance because it's a non-title fight so they need only make 185.9 (or are they given a full pound allowance?)

Full pound. So 186 lbs.

i don't know what you are struggling to understand

Chael was told that he'd be fighting Wand at 205, ever since TUF began airing.

Vitor who hasn't cut weight in a year being told out of the blue that he has 4 weeks to do it.

That's what I'm going on about. I don't really mind too much, as Chael has a stronger chance of winning at 185, but it's still pretty shoddy from the UFC.

i dont think either will have much trouble making 185, despite the "short" notice

Chael was told that he'd be fighting Wand at 205, ever since TUF began airing.

Vitor who hasn't cut weight in a year being told out of the blue that he has 4 weeks to do it.

That's what I'm going on about. I don't really mind too much, as Chael has a stronger chance of winning at 185, but it's still pretty shoddy from the UFC.

If the fighters are willing to cut, why do you care?

Dana is a sociopath. I'm sorry I don't mean that as bashing, it's my honest appraisal.

Yeah, i'm still not paying for your dogshit fight pass. Thank you streamers lol

Dana is just a face, he really doenst do anything other then take the heat for things that Lorenzo does. he constantly gives the wrong information out time and time again

Shouldnt being off trt help them lose weight?

Back