• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What in the world headlines UFN Greenville June 22?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm sure an announcement will come this week. Very interested in seeing who gets the slot. A few options I thought of :

Yair Rodriguez vs Zabit Magomedsharipov
Brian Ortega vs Zabit Magomedsharipov
Frankie Edgar vs Renato Moicano
Frankie Edgar vs Josh Emmett
Santiago Ponzinibio vs Leon Edwards
Corey Anderson vs Dominick Reyes
Dominick Reyes vs Johnny Walker
Chris Cyborg vs Cat Zingano
Chris Weidman vs Uriah Hall ll
justin Gaethje vs Paul Felder
joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Michelle Waterson
joanna Jedrzejczykvs Weili Zhang

I don't see a ton of options out there really these are just a few possible ones I thought of. I'm sure the UFC is scrambling big time to put something together for this one since the announcement is coming so late.

What do you think it could be?

WB is a Carolina native.... sure he would be a great headliner. I’m wondering how long he is out after his loss to Masvidal.
Lost to Pettis, i believe the basic is 6 months for KO losses.

Wait you mean Pettis?

Yeah my bad. Sorry 4/20 hangover lol

What I’m saying is..... since WB is a Carolina native he would make a great headliner. After he knockout to Till. I think you’re right @El Fernas its 180 days, but maybe if he passes certain protocols he could come back early. One can hope. Or at least have him on the card.

It’s in North Carolina so expect one decent fight and a bunch of WMMA.

giphy.gif

Too soon for Reyes vs Walker, that'd kill one of your good prospects

Rule number 1 for developing fighters is actually allowing them to develop by beating older guys on the downward slope.

why spell all their names out. We know which zabit and which Joanna.

So what? Wonderboy is in no shape to be taking a fight after a brutal KO like that, the first of his career nonetheless.

This. Just have him sit front row, wave to the camera, and flash those pearly whites. The guy shouldn't be taking any blows to the head, even in training camp, for a long ass time.

Weidman makes sense
His boxing looked hugely improved last fight despite the loss

I'm looking forward to seeing his next fight to know if that was a glitch or if his hands are that crispy now

Back