What if they make Superman Hispanic now that Henry Cavill is likely not playing him next?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Think about it for a minute. Who doesnt like a Super Strong hispanic man that can fly and jump tall buildings?

Borders won't be an issue if Supes back his people.

images

Last thread about race changes in comics got locked

<6>

Well he is an alien

I know you’re joking, but this is kind of the point. He’s an alien. So what color his skin is, or who he looks like shouldn’t really matter. I mean, it’s ridiculous that he even looks like a human.

In one of the DC animated movies Superman is found and raised by a family of illegal immigrants from South America in the USA.

no mostly I think it's sad that they have so little culture or history to be proud of they have to insert and piggyback off historically white characters even if they are fictional
Sherfront in full effect.

I know you’re joking, but this is kind of the point. He’s an alien. So what color his skin is, or who he looks like shouldn’t really matter. I mean, it’s ridiculous that he even looks like a human.
What if he has black hair with black eyes but goes full aryan blonde and green when he's angry, eats a lot of rice and leaves his kids to go fight anyone?
That about covers all ethnicity.

we need a pregnant transvestite left handed vegan chinese downs syndrome superman next

Back