What if they make Superman Hispanic now that Henry Cavill is likely not playing him next?

I mean I don't see any malcom x movies starring ryan gosling being made

I would have used an historic spanish figure for my post a second ago but I don't think they have any

In one of the DC animated movies Superman is found and raised by a family of illegal immigrants from South America in the USA.
This. It was pretty good, too.
MV5BNzljNmZiNTktMTU4Ni00MTE2LWFmOTctYzY1NWJlY2ZiZjA3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

no mostly I think it's sad that they have so little culture or history to be proud of they have to insert and piggyback off historically white characters even if they are fictional

It's white people that pushes this shit tho...

no mostly I think it's sad that they have so little culture or history to be proud of they have to insert and piggyback off historically white characters even if they are fictional
Superman was created by Jewish writers drawing inspiration from Jewish myths and folklore. The comics were critiques of American society.

It's white people that pushes this shit tho...
Right? Do people think the top execs doing this as a cash grab are minorities? They're old white men

<36>

Back