What If The Cain Vs JDS Rematch Would Had Been The Fox Debut?

Soul Slasher**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
With the extreme brutality of the Cain vs JDS rematch, how do you think it would had been perceived by the media and general population had this fight been the Fox debut match for last year?

You think News Corp would had made Fox pull out of the contract? Would MMA had received the same criticism from the media that the early SEG days of UFC had received when they were advertising their product as a bloodsport for "just bleed" fans?

What if the CIA invented dinosaurs to discourage time travel?

But seriously, that would have been bad if it was on Fox. I'm a die hard mma fan but that was troubling to watch. What we saw was Cain beating brain damage into JDS for 5 straight rounds.

I think its safe to say the prefered the first outcome no matter which one was knocked out. Having that eye on Fox = Casual fans not liking that.

Would have been better than a flash KO. Would have been even better if they showed the Benson Henderson vs Clay Guida fight

I can't see how it would've been worse. People love fights and the ratings certainly would've higher. Also fox is well aware of the possible type of fights they will show including ass whippings.

What if the CIA invented dinosaurs to discourage time travel?

But seriously, that would have been bad if it was on Fox. I'm a die hard mma fan but that was troubling to watch. What we saw was Cain beating brain damage into JDS for 5 straight rounds.

Nuclear-Mind-Blown.jpg

Dana probably wouldnt have looked like he just caught his wife in bed with Tito Ortiz during the post fight show.

exactly my thoughts.

ratings would have been crazy. That first round was crazy. It would have plateau'd and fell off in the third round or so though. Much better than the spectacle that was 70 secs of fighting though.

exactly my thoughts.

ratings would have been crazy. That first round was crazy. It would have plateau'd and fell off in the third round or so though. Much better than the spectacle that was 70 secs of fighting though.

Not to switch off the subject but I find it funny from reading your sig, that out of all the primary styles of fighting out there, from wrestling to Muay Thai to BJJ to Karate, that Boxing is the only style that is compare to MMA.

I was just wondering that.

Not to switch off the subject but I find it funny from reading your sig, that out of all the primary styles of fighting out there, from wrestling to Muay Thai to BJJ to Karate, that Boxing is the only style that is compare to MMA.

I was just wondering that.
The Art of Fisticuffs is great.

I was thinking this too honestly this was how the fight should have gone and it would have gotten more people interested.

Back