What If Nicco Montano Turns Out to be Legit & Knocks Out Shevchenko

I’d be happy. I enjoy seeing all the babies here cry just like they will when Conor fucks up khabib. It’s going to be GOLD

Honestly I think Conor drops him the first exchange and then finishes him like Eddie
Go watch a CM Punk fight lol.

It would be great if the fight is competitive. Otherwise, Valentina is not going to have much competition.

it would only take a decision to shock most. dont count niccos heart and determination out- shes coming in to retain. if youre expecting her to lay down, you'll be disappointed.

If Montano actually knocks out Schevchenko? I think it would rank up there with some of the greatest upsets in UFC history. No hyperbole.

Jarl

it would only take a decision to shock most. dont count niccos heart and determination out- shes coming in to retain. if youre expecting her to lay down, you'll be disappointed.

We're not expecting her to lay down. We're expecting her to fall down, repeatedly.

Nicco Montano with a pro record of 4-2 is the reigning UFC Flyweight champion, Can't make this stuff up folks. Who's bright idea was it to give these amateurs UFC belts?
giphy.gif

Doubt it happens but this is MMA after all...still don't know why people have Valentina as this unbeatable once in a lifetime athlete lol yes she should win deff but still don't get it

Nicco Montano with a pro record of 4-2 is the reigning UFC Flyweight champion, Can't make this stuff up folks. Who's bright idea was it to give these amateurs UFC belts?
giphy.gif

Those Gunit Reebok shoes were the shit back in the day haha 2003-2004 shit

Well she looked like your average amateur WMMA fighter on TUF. So I suppose it’s possible in that year-ish time since the show she made huge progress, but not likely. Her deal is she’s super fucking tough and isn’t gonna get knocked out, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility that she wins a bad sloppy decision. With her crazy underdog odds it’s definitely worth it to throw 20 bucks on her.

I’d be happy. I enjoy seeing all the babies here cry just like they will when Conor fucks up khabib. It’s going to be GOLD

Honestly I think Conor drops him the first exchange and then finishes him like Eddie

Likeliest scenario IMO. If Khabib tries to exchange at all it’s gonna be over. He needs to be doing nothing but clinch and wrestle

Impressive.. In a thread about Nicco vs Shev you manage to somehow make it about Conor.

Shevchenko is the biggest point fighter in the UFC currently that i can think of.
Lol what?

15 career wins, 11 by finish.
6 career decisions doesn't really qualify her for "biggest point fighter in the UFC currently", especially considering her 2 most recent wins were finishes.

Struggled with Roxane fucking Moddaferi but will Knock Valentina GOATschenko

<{cruzshake}><36>

Just give people belts without fighting. Alrighty then.
Giving Montana the belt for beating Modaferri (and Khabib the belt for beating Iaquinta) isn't much better.

As far as Niccolo beating Shevchneko I'd probably be amused by that depending on how it happens. I think Bullet is a bit overrated, but everyone says 125 is the best weight class for her, so we'll see.

Back