What If Nicco Montano Turns Out to be Legit & Knocks Out Shevchenko

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

How shocked would u be?

Not gonna happen,in fact this is a stupid fight to make,they should've just give the belt to Valentina

I’d be happy. I enjoy seeing all the babies here cry just like they will when Conor fucks up khabib. It’s going to be GOLD

Honestly I think Conor drops him the first exchange and then finishes him like Eddie

I’d be happy. I enjoy seeing all the babies here cry just like they will when Conor fucks up khabib. It’s going to be GOLD

Honestly I think Conor drops him the first exchange and then finishes him like Eddie
Does Conor need to be brought up in every thread ?

Does Valentina have a real following here? Im guess im with them thinking she will demolish Montano, but it might be a nice surprise if Nicco pulls the upset, i mean, she got the belt beating Modafferi...

Not gonna happen,in fact this is a stupid fight to make,they should've just give the belt to Valentina

Just give people belts without fighting. Alrighty then.

You think if Conor knocks him down he'll follow him to the ground? If he didn't follow Diaz down not a chance he follows Khabib

it happens

Sherbro's will jump on another bandwagon

people can't help themselves

Interesting road for Valentina who got a title shot beating a very green Priscila Cachoeira and now is facing for the title a champion who beat Modafferi by decision in December 2017. Guess it's easier to do that to be champion rather than training to earn back a shot at Nunes (or Cyborg)...

I would smile but my final reaction would be <Fedor23>. Who cares.

Interesting road for Valentina who got a title shot beating a very green Priscila Cachoeira and now is facing for the title a champion who beat Modafferi by decision in December 2017. Guess it's easier to do that to be champion rather than training to earn back a shot at Nunes (or Cyborg)...

Valentina has been fighting up a weightclass because that was her only option. She has had very competitive fights with Nunes even though she has been undersized.I thought she won, but can't argue against Nunes.
Having fought her 2x she is back of the line, but with a belt behind her she has more chance of getting another title shot.

Yeah, Val should have stayed in the division where she was always at a 15-20 lbs weight disadvantage. Or move up to fight Cyborg who would have a 35 lbs weight advantage. Instead of going to 125 where she fights people her own size. Only idiots want to fight people their own size instead of staying in a bigger weight class.

Back