What if Lesnar is not really retiring, waiting for Stipe?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Stipe is a much easier matchup for Lesnar. Lesnar could most likely get Stipe down while getting DC down would be much harder. Stipe is mostly a striker while Cormier is a striker and wrestler.

Most likely DC retires after a win over Stipe anyway making the HW division a toss-up again and if Stipe wins so much the better. Other than Stipe and DC the HW division is as shallow as it's ever been.

Lesnar could come back if Stipe wins or DC wins and retires.

Thoughts?

Stipe is a much easier matchup for Lesnar. Lesnar could most likely get Stipe down while getting DC down would be much harder. Stipe is mostly a striker while Cormier is a striker and wrestler.

Most likely DC retires after a win over Stipe anyway making the HW division a toss-up again and if Stipe wins so much the better. Other than Stipe and DC the HW division is as shallow as it's ever been.

Thoughts?

He doesn't need to fight either of them. He isn't interested in winning the belt either.
He gets much much more money for wrestling in WWF for Saudi money

Cant have a big comeback before retirement eventho he was already retired and announced a comeback and then retired again… yeah well its not going to happen!
giphy.gif

He's waiting for Jones.

Stipe would annihilate Lesnar.

Your thread sucks.

When was the last time stipe was even taken and held down? Thread blows. He possibly an even worse match for than DC

I think he will still fight... Brock likes to put the UFC vs the WWE to see who he can make top dollar with

if he fights, I think it will either be DC or JBJ.... they're bigger names/draws than Stipe. I don't think he beats any of the 3, but I'd put a fight with JBJ or DC over Stipe

Lesnar gets steamrolled by either, it'd be foolish to think differently.

He obviously can't take a fight without steroids, therefore retired.

I don't think he really cares. We put more thought into his fights than he does lol.

people sleep on stipe's wrestling

Brock just wants out of the USADA testing pool.

Brock's waiting for a fight with the Undertaker

Lesnar is definitely retiring. Keeping in mind that Lesnar has another good 10 years 'prime' in professional wrestling, here a few outcomes:

90%: He gets embarrassed in the first round. For a good payday. He just lost 10 years of great paydays in wrestling. Will go from wrestling at the 'championship' level to being another guy a scrub.

5%: He does well. He gets a great payday and absolutely nothing changes for his 10 years left of wrestling.

5%: He wins. He now gets to have his ass kicked by another guy in 6 months and then just goes back to wrestling.

Small rewards, huge risks now at 40 years old. It'd behoove him to just keep wrestling until he gets 'old' for wrestling, being as that depends on physical appearance instead of physical age -- which, though he's already near done age-wise in MMA, can extend you another 10 years in wrestling.

Lmao DC or Jones would just take Lesnar down and tap him out, Stipe would KO him

Not a chance he'd ever fight Stipe

Thoughts?

Lesnar has more of an issue with being punched than being grappled. See Randy Couture. See anyone who has ever punched him in the face. He's not coming back. It's a ton of work, and it's doubtful he'd be the tiniest shred of who he was at his best without PEDs.

Stipe and DC actually both seem tailor made to wreck Lesnar, I highly doubt he sees either of them as a favorable matchup for him.

Plot twist he is waiting for if/when Jon Jones gets the HW belt because that is more $$$ in PPV points.

Back