What if Lesnar is not really retiring, waiting for Stipe?

he doesnt really need the money

i was hoping he'd fight again, for Legacy

but he chose not to, oh well

I think Lesnar entered the USADA testing pool and got popped. Now that the UFC and USADA don't announce failed tests until after due process, Lesnar said "fuck it I retire" and we will never hear about the failed test from anyone.

I don't get why people are expecting Lesnar to show up like he's begging for a chance.

Dude can probably already spend the rest of his life counting his money in his barn.

Stipe is a solid wrestler with short limbs and large torso. And his power is at short range.

Imagine if USADA still released fighters test results

method=get&s=brock-lesnar-07-01-2016-9-40-33-444.png

All natty with no results to be known

LOL what happened to his last sample?
Melted cup?

When was the last time stipe was even taken and held down? Thread blows. He possibly an even worse match for than DC

Stipe is a solid wrestler with short limbs and large torso. And his power is at short range.

I think Lesnar entered the USADA testing pool and got popped. Now that the UFC and USADA don't announce failed tests until after due process, Lesnar said "fuck it I retire" and we will never hear about the failed test from anyone.

I don't get why people are expecting Lesnar to show up like he's begging for a chance.

Dude can probably already spend the rest of his life counting his money in his barn.
<YeahOKJen>

Back