What if Khabib gets Conor down and taps him quick will you be satisfied?

When he literally didn't train jiu jitsu.
What was your excuse when Diaz subbed him?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

i'd be disappointed habib didn't bother to turn his face into hamburger meat, but i'd get a good laugh out of it

then i'd get an even better laugh coming on to here to see all the butthurt.

No my excuse is Nate is a Cesar Gracie blackbelt. What's your excuses for all of Kevin Lee's loses?
I dont make excuses you do lol. So if Khabib taps Conor what will you say? Khabib a black belt?

No, I'd be god damn pissed.

Honestly I'd rather see a competitive fight between two top guys with back and fourth action. Jose Aldo vs Mcgregor wasn't very satisfying to me in the long run. It basically left too many unanswered questions.

Its almost impossible that this fight will be "competitive."

It will be a blowout either way, because that's how fighting works sometimes when 2 styles like this clash.

Either McGregor will knock him the fuck out in embarrassing fashion in the 1st round and expose Khabib's terrible boxing, or Khabib will savagely beat him down and humiliate him for a few rounds and then either submit him or TKO him, exposing McGregor's terrible ground game..

Somebody is getting destroyed in this fight. Khabib is the best grappler and McGregor is the best striker in the division. Unfortunately neither one is very good at what the other does best, so because of that it will most likely end up as a blowout in either direction.

There will be no back & forth.

Conor to shock the world. Will subdue Khabib with a gogoplata

Ill be happy when he retires because Im betting most of his fans will retire with him.

You know who wouldn't be satisfied and force khabib to take an immediate rematch?

<{danayeah}>

I'd be extremely dissapointed, I want one of them old fashion Khabib beat downs.

Back