What if Khabib gets Conor down and taps him quick will you be satisfied?

I'd be a little surprised, but not that surprised

Isn't khabib on record saying he's going to *try* to prolong it? Idk how to post videos on mobile, and I'm lazy.

Does Khabib even know any subs?
He has 8 and is very good at subsupload_2018-8-25_21-4-12.png
Khabib_vs._Abadzhyan.gif
tumblr_ogk9qm0Xay1r7vh24o1_500.gif
58600_Sequence_01_1.gif

Last edited:
I'd like to see the fight go for a while honestly. A 1st or 2nd round finish would be cool, but I'd prefer to really see who is able to impose their will and game plan over 10+ minutes of fighting.

If what you're proposing happens I think KHABIB would be disappointed. He seems dead set on "punishing" McGregor for 5 rounds, but I would hope that if the opportunity presented itself that he would go for the quick finish and I'm sure he would

I wasn't even trolling I wasn't sure if he has any subs, he does over some Russians cans.
You do realize he's won many of grappling competitions right? Now UFC wise I think he has one. Maybe two lol. I agree the cans shouldn't count tho.

Haters would tell you it is irrelevant as like Al Iaquinta , Connor is not currently ranked in the top ten. The funny thing is if he beats GSP next.....still not ranked as a top ten in LWT. Haha

I'd like to see the fight go for a while honestly. A 1st or 2nd round finish would be cool, but I'd prefer to really see who is able to impose their will and game plan over 10+ minutes of fighting.

If what you're proposing happens I think KHABIB would be disappointed. He seems dead set on "punishing" McGregor for 5 rounds, but I would hope that if the opportunity presented itself that he would go for the quick finish and I'm sure he would
I just hope this doesn't bite him on the ass, and Conor comes back Chad Mendez style. Actually I don't care who wins, cause I like both fighters, I just hate the fanatical fans who think either is the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Khabib promised a beating. He literally said he is going to play with him and make him give up. it should at least take 3 round of playing for me to be satisfied.

I just hope this doesn't bite him on the ass, and Conor comes back Chad Mendez style. Actually I don't care who wins, cause I like both fighters, I just hate the fanatical fans who think either is the 2nd coming of Jesus.
I agree. I'm a fan of both, although I think it would be cool to see Khabib get the W, I've learned to NEVER doubt Conor McGregor on the big stage.

The Khabib fans so to speak would be thrilled. They would come on Sherdog, and bury Conor then never pay to watch Khabib fight ever again..

I wasn't even trolling I wasn't sure if he has any subs, he does over some Russians cans.
upload_2018-8-25_21-16-19.png
Conor got subbed by a Lithuania can with like 100 losses

My ideal scenario is Khabib takes Conor down over and over and beats on him “moderately” while talking shit, but always lets him up just to do it again.. before finally finishing it by ground and pound late in the 5th

Pissed off that I paid $65 for the PPV and only got one round of the big fight. If McGregor wins, I will feel a lot better but still disappointed that it ended so quickly.

Back