what if jds' face looked clean after the fight?

TS is still butthurt that chael couldnt dent andersons face after 24 minutes.

LOL.

kongo and rothwell might bruce harder than JDS but they would still look much more fucked up, had their fight went the same way.

CAin landed way more real big shots standing against JDS. He mostly just controlled kongo and rothwell and landed small g&p here and there. that's how i remember it at least.

If JDS face was clean enough at the end it means that he actually covered his face during the fight

kongo and rothwell might bruce harder than JDS but they would still look much more fucked up, had their fight went the same way.

CAin landed way more real big shots standing against JDS. He mostly just controlled kongo and rothwell and landed small g&p here and there. that's how i remember it at least.

that's possible. But still interesting that he's now established as a dangerous striker when he had already Ko'd nogeira and plenty of other tko wins. The visible damage on jds face might changehis image from just a 'cardio-monster' to something else.

What if Grandma had balls?

Seriously, judging does take into account overall damage, and a big fat swollen face=damage. Had JDS face not been a caricature post-fight, I'd say Cain would've won decisively still.

um.. JDS got dominated.. regardless of what his face looked like he'd lose the decision.. this is coming from someone who really wanted JDS to win.

welp, there is also the fact that he knocked him down with a punch, and JDS was walking like he drank a case of Newcastle.

but how do we know that? because their faces looked better, i'd have to rewatch those fights but I do remember they got hit like thousand times and showed very little sign of damage. It is possible that they didn't get hit with huge haymakers and mostly short punches. But it's still interesting to see JDS face so battered. He'd be the first opponent who's face looked so bad. Bigfoot had a huge cut caused by an elbow but jds right eye was shut, lips swollen.

Does this mean that his face just get bruised/swollen very quickly or that Cain was throwing bigger strikes than usual?

Kongo and Ben weren't standing zombies in front of Cain with their hands down. Cain's ground n pound doesn't do nearly as much damage as clean power punches while standing and kicks to the face.

Back