What If I Told You 5 Years Ago...

What if I told you 5 years ago some Irish fellow would be the GOAT?

They are the most hyped by Dana and the UFC...

Hey dummy. People PAY to watch fighters they like, not who people tell them to like. You might not like Ronda and Conor but most of us do and why wouldn't we? They finish all their fights in devastating fashion, they entertain and they are great at what they do

Cry more

I'd say, "Get right outta town!!"

hey dummy. People pay to watch fighters they like, not who people tell them to like. You might not like ronda and conor but most of us do and why wouldn't we? They finish all their fights in devastating fashion, they entertain and they are great at what they do

cry more

+1,000,000

I've followed MMA for a LONG time bro.. I'm rarely truly surprised anymore. It's a crazy, wonderful sport.

But yeah, 5 years ago I probably would've looked at you like you were a remarkably imaginative tard.

They're not the most popular divisions at all except when Ronda or Conor are fighting.

To prove a point, the UFC just created a main event out of Mir vs Duffee.

Do you think they would do that with an equivalent level of 145 fighter?

This.

UFC hype machine is selling wolf tickets and muppets are buying.

145 is a solid division with or without Conor, but women's BW is a joke, and HW will always be the the most popular and most prestigious division.

Hey dummy. People PAY to watch fighters they like, not who people tell them to like. You might not like Ronda and Conor but most of us do and why wouldn't we? They finish all their fights in devastating fashion, they entertain and they are great at what they do

Cry more

there's probably an equal amount of people paying to see them lose. but same difference.

even Jon Jones trying to play heel didn't get much attention for his fights until the brawl with DC.

This.

UFC hype machine is selling wolf tickets and muppets are buying.

145 is a solid division with or without Conor, but women's BW is a joke, and HW will always be the the most popular and most prestigious division.

then why don't they do that with mighty mouse? if the ufc put as much money into his promotions as they did for aldo/conor, MM would sell a million ppvs right?

that the two most popular divisions in the ufc are the 145 men's and a women's 135 division?

I think it would be more accurate to say the most popular fighters were a 145 lb man and 135 lb Women. But I get what you are saying.

The haters must all be on suicide watch hehehehe.

then why don't they do that with mighty mouse? if the ufc put as much money into his promotions as they did for aldo/conor, MM would sell a million ppvs right?

Because you can't make chicken soup out of chicken shit or however the saying goes.

Great fighter, no personality, and he's in the least prestigious division. If Dodson ever becomes champ the UFC will at least have something to work with for as long as he is.

Cry more

Ronda's fighting all cans and Conor has one really good win on his record.

There are more skilled fighters that are not getting the hype behind them, so ya, what he said was accurate. Sounds like you're the one crying with the name calling and overly emotional reaction.

Because MM is not very good at acting like a reality show douchebag that most dumb Americans eat up.

I'm just glad this isn't another thread about the Lawler/Arlovski resurgence...

I think there's a difference between most popular fighters and division. The Lightweight division for me is what, to use Rogan parlance: stacked, murderers row, foooooooooooor suuuuuuuuuuure, the most competitive division right now, bitches.

What if I told you 3 years ago Jones would be a drug addict criminal who would lose his title in the most shameful of circumstances?

Featherweight has a pretty decent top 4 and possibly top 5. Better than any other division apart from Lightweight and maybe Middleweight imo.

Bw is not bad either has

Dillashaw
Cruz
Barao
Faber
Sterling
Assunscao
Almedia

But its still not exactly a great division though

Cry more

Fucking orange belts...don't be ridiculous...your post is to full of logic and sense...this is sherdog...speak crazy not sense :icon_chee

Back