What if DC moved up to the HW division?

Javier would proudly display his UFC LHW "?championship belt?" in the AKA trophy case and hold the LHW division hostage the same way he conducted the HW division shutdown with his fighter in Cain.

Better yet, since the UFC is going to make sure that Javier gets his UFC HW belt back in the cabinet, why not have DC move DOWN to MW.

He can beat Weidman for the belt, then Javier has all three of the top UFC weight classes held hostage and blackmails Dana for $$$$$ if he ever want's to have another UFC man sized title fight in the Octagon.

Rockhard already assigned for this job.

If he moved back up?? Of course, he would beat most of the top 10. There are some interesting fights with Werdum, JDS, AA and Miocic, but the rest he beats.

Is it just me or does this guy look like he could easily make middle weight?

top5 yes, champ, no

I guarantee he could be champ the only guy I see giving him any problems is Werdum. He would wrestle fuck guys like JDS and Arlovski and as much as he says Cain is better then him it's a lie, he destroyed a great grappler in Barnette and beat up Bigfoot almost as bad as Cain did. Do I want him at HW hell no, his fights with Nelson and Mir were more boring then church, could he be champ absolutely. I should add Stipe might also be another guy to give him trouble maybe

Back