What if DC moved up to the HW division?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Would Cormier do better as a heavyweight?
Could he be top 5?

2007 troll account? He's fought the majority of his career at HW.

Werdum owns him. I think Gus picks him apart. He will lost that belt made of cardboard soon.

If only we had some fights to base this hypothetical situation off of.

pointless to go up as hes the champ but i think he beats everyone at hw too. Werdum would have to sub him,i dont see him stopping DC with strikes.

Could he be top 5?

Ha? DC is champion at LHW, why would he go back to HW, and how can he do better at HW if he's champ at LHW?

If he loses to Jones again and Cain is not the champ, it can happen.

I do think DC has a chance against Werdum because he has faced every other big name HW grappler successfully. And he should be a favorite against everyone else (assuming he never fights Cain).

I think Gus picks him apart. He will lost that belt made of cardboard soon.

Alex will probably look like the better fighter and still find a way to lose like he usually does. If Rumble could not stop DC, Gus will not either. And only Jones can decision DC, IMO.

Maybe he could win the Strikeforce HW belt AGAIN.

Dear TS...

Could he be top 5?

Javier would proudly display his UFC LHW "?championship belt?" in the AKA trophy case and hold the LHW division hostage the same way he conducted the HW division shutdown with his fighter in Cain.

Better yet, since the UFC is going to make sure that Javier gets his UFC HW belt back in the cabinet, why not have DC move DOWN to MW.

He can beat Weidman for the belt, then Javier has all three of the top UFC weight classes held hostage and blackmails Dana for $$$$$ if he ever want's to have another UFC man sized title fight in the Octagon.

Werdum, jds and Cain would beat him. I know he wouldn't fight Cain but if they did, he would lose. Stipe would be a tough fight for him too. I think he beats the rest.

Last edited:
I think he would be better there.
Weidman is coming for him at 205. He won't get embarrassed at HW.

dc wouldnt get that strap aslong as werdum is holding it.

may aswell stay at lhw where he has some form of a belt..

then even if cain beats werdum. dc isnt gonna fight cain. so what would he do?

Back