What if Colby Wins?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
things will get interesting. Heads will explode. Libs will get triggered.

Last edited:
Then Jorge vs Colby. Imagine that Soap Opera.

I will be triggered too and I'm far from one of those lunatic far left wingers. They can't fire him if he wins

Then he will cross the pond and get 30-27'd by Leon Edwards

Edit: championship fight so 50-45

If Colby wins Trump will be destined to be re-elected in 2020.

If he wins he will be the champion and probably continue with his awful antics. On the plus side we’ll get to hear him stutter his way through even more high profile interviews and it should provide some laughs.

If Usman wins
- he will be an uncharismatic champion that will dominate the division. People wouldn't doubt fighting aspect of his but he will not be P4P the most charming fighter/drawer. He can used that African angle, or his family man side of him for a good exposure/marketing however.

If Colby wins
- it will surprise MMA community. Casual that tuning in probably will hate his MAGA shticks (expect a lot of elaborate twitter hate threads by people who aren't actually watching the sport.) Colby probably will have more funny promo/materials to be unveiled. His marketing hustle probably will eclipse his fighting chops.

Politics aside:
I don't expect Trump to win in 2020 election, but Labour Party in UK just had one of their biggest lost to Conservative Tory party (whether conservative still has uprising influence among the people or that it was Corbyn that lead Labour to its downfall.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Colby becomes Trumps running mate in 2020.

He'll probably pay for some hookers he can hover hand and post on Instagram or something similarly stupid.

Then he wins.

Dana will have to wait to find a way to get rid of him.

things will get interesting. Heads will explode. Libs will get triggered.
Yeah, dewd! The snow space will be wrekt with the... uh... whatever the opposite of that is.

Who gives a shit, really? Hopefully the fight is entertaining. I don't like Cheese Convington, but don't care much about him. Don't dislike Usman... also don't care about him.
It's whatever

Then we will have an actually interesting champion... It would be good i just like to see angry sherdogers

Back