What if Ali gets some tips for Cejudo?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I could totally see that happening.
All is both Cody's and Cejudo's manager and he stays in touch pretty often with his fighters so I could definitely see Ali reaching out to Cody and even Cody doing Ali a favor and speaking with Cejudo directly to give him some nice tips to neutralize that ambiguous style of Cruz's.

Cody not only beat Cruz in a masterclass performance but he's also from TAM and I'm sure Uriah and those guys hhave broken down Dominick's style to a T.

Maybe Cejudo's got every tendency of Dom down and he'll go out there on Saturday and style on him.

I'm picking Henry to win either way, but the fact that he could have some "insider info" for this fight is interesting to think about.

Pfff, like he needs any tips.
I'm a Crinjudo hater but he wins this easy.

Cejudo will destroy Cruz with or without tips.

Cruz? Never that good?
tenor.gif

He will pay with gold those tips

I'm not saying Cejudo wont win, but people are writing Cruz off a little too quick.
This is Henry's fight to win and he has all the tools and attributes to absolutely molly whop Cruz but he can not go out there and head hunt. If he let's Cruz come to him and makes him pay in the pocket, he very well could put Cruz's lights out.

Easy win for Cruz casuals that cringy midget is going to get butchered and have his head put on a spike.

Omg he will go straight to PRISON if he does that!

You’re saying this like he’s breaking some sort of rule TS. Would doing that be any different to bringing certain people in for a training camp or going to train at TAM etc?

I don´t think it works like that.

Cody just naturaly had a quite perfect style for Cruz. A gameplan can´t be just transfered to a differnt fighter with a different style, strength, reach...

If Faber would have had some inside knowledge on how to beat Cruz, it wouldn´t have taken as many fights to beat him. Just by chance alone without a gameplan one of his guys should have beaten Cruz earlier imho.

An injured free Cruz would win this one but thats a mystical creature at this point.

The level of disrespect being thrown at Cruz is crazy. He’s lost one fight in the Octagon and he’s some bum.

I could totally see that happening.
All is both Cody's and Cejudo's manager and he stays in touch pretty often with his fighters so I could definitely see Ali reaching out to Cody and even Cody doing Ali a favor and speaking with Cejudo directly to give him some nice tips to neutralize that ambiguous style of Cruz's.

Cody not only beat Cruz in a masterclass performance but he's also from TAM and I'm sure Uriah and those guys hhave broken down Dominick's style to a T.

Maybe Cejudo's got every tendency of Dom down and he'll go out there on Saturday and style on him.

I'm picking Henry to win either way, but the fact that he could have some "insider info" for this fight is interesting to think about.

I get the idea in theory, but Cejudo doesn't have the tools to fight the way Cody did against Cruz. I'm not saying he won't beat him but I don't think it will be via out maneuvering Dom and with slick boxing.

Back