What I find funny is Khabib fans have no idea what they are getting themselves into

One of the dumbest thing I have read. Was the fight scheduled for 8 minutes and than extended to 5 rounds without telling the fighters? Do you know you can outrun olympic marathon runner in the first 100metres of a marathon race? So, how would it help you winning the race? OMG the level of thinking...

Eh?!

Why do millenials speak in riddles?

Do these people even understand one another?

No matter the outcome, Sherdog is going to have a meltdown after the fight. Fanboys on either side are going to be full of butthurt and the other side is going to take extra pride in rubbing it in. If the fight ends in a finish......I expect lots of great shoops to soon follow. I’ll be sitting back, smiling and watching all the salt.

where is that gif of that COnor fanboy when Conro lost???
Tried to look for it, but couldn't find...

Good thread. Would read again.

There was little prior to suggest Conor was going to fatigue. Conor was 100% after the Holloway fight and looked as though he could match his tempo for another round or two against Chad Mendes.
He looked tired in the mendes fight imo.

McGregor is a really good fighter, but nobody who loses to Nate Diaz in a fight he took on several days notice should be spoke about like they are unbeatable.
If you stand and bang with nick or nate you lose period nobody but conor did this the only way to beat them is to use your brain.. Or leg kick lol or do what condit did streightup score a point and run.

Your signature - I decide what you’ll have written on your signature should Conor lose - for 1 year. Likewise for me should Conor win . What do you say ?

I'm in. I already know what yours is going to say "I stepped in dog poop October 6th"

Give us a sneak preview of the sig

He looked tired in the mendes fight imo.

Yeh, it kind of went unnoticed as Chad was feeling it too due to taking the fight short notice and taking a lot of punishment to the body.

It was more noticeable against Nate because round 1 was in 5th gear and Conor did not look after himself in fight week. Even in the second fight Conor had to pace himself quite a bit. If Conor went headhunting again Nate would have got another finish.

I wasn't taking anything away from Diaz, he lasted. If you can't hear any credit go towards a fighter you hate without getting rattled you have issues.

If you think I hate Conor because I called you out on your dumb-ass post, you have issues.

If you think I hate Conor because I called you out on your dumb-ass post, you have issues.

Me, issues? Are you mad?

If I have issues then why is my teapot telling me otherwise?

I'm in. I already know what yours is going to say "I stepped in dog poop October 6th"

Give us a sneak preview of the sig
Never bet against Khabib. Conor = overrated.

Are we on ? Will you stick to your word?

The only person who should be this overconfident is Dana who is going to make money regardless of who wins.

images

ya but he'll make more money if conor keeps winning. Some people are just easier to market than others.

Nate Diaz, who isn't 1/10th the grappler Khabib is, choked Conor out pretty easily.

I think he'll be okay.

Its gonna look like Eddie Alvarez vs Conor.. total domination

Nate Diaz, who isn't 1/10th the grappler Khabib is, choked Conor out pretty easily.

I think he'll be okay.
very uneducated post

Khabib is an excellent sambo practitioner, wrestler and he's excellent as an all around grappler but when it comes to straight up jiu jitsu and submission threat, Nate is levels above Khabib. I'd say It's not even close

Khabib couldn't submit a iaquinta or Barboza both of whom aren't on the same level of Conor when It comes to the grappling. It's unlikely Khabib submits him here, contrary to popular belief

Nate also choked out an overconfident Conor at 170 who blew all his energy in the first believing he was gonna knock him out. Which is worth factoring in to the equation. Using that fight as an mma math is almost always going to be ridiculous given the circumstances

Last edited:
Eh?!

Eh?!

Well, I'm not millenial by any stretch of fantasy and I don't speak in riddles. My post was the answer to the guy stating that Conor was looking very comfortable against Nate Diaz until he gassed. Conor gassed in 8 minutes of that fight. So, does it make sense now? BTW I'm with you on the millenials thing. They definitely don't understand each other.

His post:
Not really. Until Conor fatigued he looked very comfortable.
My reply:
One of the dumbest thing I have read. Was the fight scheduled for 8 minutes and than extended to 5 rounds without telling the fighters? Do you know you can outrun olympic marathon runner in the first 100metres of a marathon race? So, how would it help you winning the race? OMG the level of thinking...

very uneducated post

Khabib is an excellent sambo practitioner, wrestler and he's excellent as an all around grappler but when it comes to straight up jiu jitsu and submission threat, Nate is levels above Khabib. I'd say It's not even close

Khabib couldn't submit a iaquinta or Barboza both of whom aren't on the same level of Conor when It comes to the grappling. It's unlikely Khabib submits him here, contrary to popular belief

Nate also choked out an overconfident Conor at 170 who blew all his energy in the first believing he was gonna knock him out. Which is worth factoring in to the equation. Using that fight as an mma math is almost always going to be ridiculous given the circumstances

Bjj nerd detected

Khabib is a far superior all-around grappler... arguing otherwise just makes you look foolish

Back