What I find funny is Khabib fans have no idea what they are getting themselves into

What you don't realize is that dog poop is you Conor fans and we will step on your shitty existance, wipe off the shoe and be on our merry way.

They really have no idea just what's going to happen to their man on October 6th. The only way to compare it is to picture a guy walking down the street, he's all happy smiling got his strut on whistling oh what a jolly good morning, but what he don't realise is the dog poop a few yards down which he bout to step in, all us bystanders watching him can see he about to step in it.

October 6th all Khabib fans gonna be stepping in that dog poop and we all gonna be laughing and celebrating.

I will leave u with a quote from khabibs very own coach "Nothing can prepare you for Conor's striking"
Conor = Dog poop ?

Due to their own intense borderline homoerotic emotional investment in Conor McGregor his fans mistakenly believe those who think Khabib will win have similar feelings towards him. We don't. We don't worship him. We just think he's the better mixed martial artist.

Another one of these cancerous threads. The only thing that sucks about this fight are that Conor "fans" are unbearable and always turn a compelling fight into a shit-eating competition.
I try to be diplomatic when I am on this board but I honestly think people like you should be purged from Sherdog forums forever. It isn't like you add anything remotely thoughtful or conversation worthy. You all just shit into a bucket and then compete with one another over who can eat the most shit, then you make the board shitty. You should take your shit-eating competition somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting into my recliner.

Then maybe into a plate of wings.

They really have no idea just what's going to happen to their man on October 6th. The only way to compare it is to picture a guy walking down the street, he's all happy smiling got his strut on whistling oh what a jolly good morning, but what he don't realise is the dog poop a few yards down which he bout to step in, all us bystanders watching him can see he about to step in it.

October 6th all Khabib fans gonna be stepping in that dog poop and we all gonna be laughing and celebrating.

I will leave u with a quote from khabibs very own coach "Nothing can prepare you for Conor's striking"
Nice post, but can we please have ur breakdown also. To many posts like this is turning sherdog into a joke.

Vacation in Cabo prepared Nate Diaz for Conor's striking

Yea right. Nate's speech and motor skills have been greatly impaired from the beatings he took in both fights vs Conor. Similar to Jds vs Cain. Plus Nate's face droops on one side and isn't responding to information sent from his nervous system in a timely manner. Sometimes it's not good to have a fat skinny body and a great chin. The more you know.

OH GOD NO NOT THE DOG POOP HOW WILL WE CARRY ON LIVING

Not a bad post, but I would have swapped stepping in dog shit for a piano landing on his head.

That's just me though bro, you do you.

Not really. Until Conor fatigued he looked very comfortable.
One of the dumbest thing I have read. Was the fight scheduled for 8 minutes and than extended to 5 rounds without telling the fighters? Do you know you can outrun olympic marathon runner in the first 100metres of a marathon race? So, how would it help you winning the race? OMG the level of thinking...

Be an adult and stop hero-worshipping fighters you embarrassing fuck.

Yeah all us MMA fans on this MMA forum have no idea what may happen in an MMA fight. Deep shit ts.

The only person who should be this overconfident is Dana who is going to make money regardless of who wins.

images

LMAO.

Yeah, Conor was winning until he lost.

I wasn't taking anything away from Diaz, he lasted. If you can't hear any credit go towards a fighter you hate without getting rattled you have issues.

Back