What happens when Khabib takes Conor down?

ScholarlyInsidiousAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
Are those chickens being shredded alive?

Hahahahaha does he fuck

Millionaires don't take those kinda beatings

If others have survived the mauling for 5 rounds, I don't see a reason why Conor couldn't. However, every minute the fight keeps standing is precious to Conor. Does he have an ability to threaten a submission off his back or get back up on his feet? Probably not. First 2-3 rounds will be the key here. Throwing full power shots constantly for an entire round (like he did in Diaz 1 fight and gassed shortly after) requires more energy than being GnPd.

You guys really think Conor hasn't been training to tie him up for the past two years now?! Conor haters are some of the dumbest people on the planet.
Well for about a year of that he was training for Floyd, to be fair

Even Ragin Al fended off Khabib for a while. I imagine Conor eventually gets back up.
Al is a college wrestler and got taken down in the first minute of the first 2 rounds.

He only remained standing when Khabib stopped chain wrestling in favor of striking.

Get back up like nearly everybody else who's been taken down by Khabib?

He smashes his face
Conor taps
End of the story

Conor will be better than MJ and Barboza and potentially Al on the ground. If you think the fight will be over if/when Khabib takes McGregor down you will be surprised. The question should be can Conor KO Khabib after the first TD. It will depend on Khabib's chin.

Ultimately Khabib's chin will determine the outcome of this fight. If it passes the first couple minutes of the third round, Khabib is going to beat McGregor in a humiliating fashion.

Khabib is getting Aldo'd. Conor has already sewn the seeds for his mental warfare with the bus. Khabib is not ready.

Conor will be better than MJ and Barboza and potentially Al on the ground. If you think the fight will be over if/when Khabib takes McGregor down you will be surprised. The question should be can Conor KO Khabib after the first TD. It will depend on Khabib's chin.

Ultimately Khabib's chin will determine the outcome of this fight. If it passes the first couple minutes of the third round, Khabib is going to beat McGregor in a humiliating fashion.

What is your evidence that Conor will be better on the ground than the two fighters at LW with the highest TDD? His match with Mendes? He got held down until the round ended and when Chad hunted for a guillotine.

Connor loses but both gets paid heavily, both are winning.

Khabib will be hyped as the GOAT (kind of like Nate Diaz)

The odds on Conor is now at 2.30, the bookies knows 70/30 of the public will bet on Conor.. so the odds should probably be around 3.00

@Buff or @DarkneT let's bet. I'll take Conor. Loser has likes reset to 0. Or are you guys just fakers like your football team.

What happens when Khabib takes Conor down?

He feels him up.

Oh wait...he's not Werdum. <6>

I mean...he beats the SHIT out of him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back