What happens when Khabib takes Conor down?

What happens if Khabib gets Conor down with like 3:00 minutes on the clock ? Does Conor survive?
videotogif_2017.04.22_11.46.41.gif
046ac5460871731c5f84c52628280a10.jpg
c
giphy.gif
tenor.gif
2dtb.gif
IlliterateForcefulEgret.gif
82z4Qj.gif
giphy.gif

how does your asshole feel right now?

@Buff or @DarkneT let's bet. I'll take Conor. Loser has likes reset to 0. Or are you guys just fakers like your football team.

"Likes reset to zero"

@DarkneT has 18.5k
I have 50k.
You have 2.5k...

That would be a Reebok level deal for me and DarkneT.

I'll avatar bet you for a month. Shoops only.

Last edited:
He's gonna be beat his fuckin face up like raw meat. McGregor better be ready to defend on the ground anywhere, however if he ends up on his back he's fucked.

Keep it standing buddy.

<LucyBless>

"Likes reset to zero"

@DarkneT has 18.5k
I have 50k.
You have 2.5k...

That would be a Reebok level deal for me and DarkneT.

I'll avatar bet you for a month. Shoops only.

You know what

Fucking too right!
Up your posting game for a couple years and then come fuck with the big boys

You know what

Fucking too right!
Up your posting game for a couple years and then come fuck with the big boys
He's a good guy, he's just a little intense sometimes! hahaha!

Most of my likes come from shoop threads. I worked hard for this ratio! hahaha!

WqSZE2R.jpg

I might be heading into wacky conspiracy territory here but isn't it possible that Connor's trainers have actually watched a Khabib match, analysed his strengths and weaknesses and have been coaching Connor for months on how to defend himself against Khabib's style.

Even Ragin Al fended off Khabib for a while. I imagine Conor eventually gets back up.
What do you mean "even" raging AL, his takedown defense and grappling in general is much better than Conor's, and the times that Khabib did actually try to get him to the ground in the first two rounds and succeeded, it was typical smesh.

What happens if Khabib gets Conor down with like 3:00 minutes on the clock ? Does Conor survive?
videotogif_2017.04.22_11.46.41.gif
046ac5460871731c5f84c52628280a10.jpg
c
giphy.gif
tenor.gif
2dtb.gif
IlliterateForcefulEgret.gif
82z4Qj.gif
giphy.gif

I think Conor's dignity would get raped. Especially if you go by what Khabib said he will do once he gets the takedown.

I might be heading into wacky conspiracy territory here but isn't it possible that Connor's trainers have actually watched a Khabib match, analysed his strengths and weaknesses and have been coaching Connor for months on how to defend himself against Khabib's style.

I guess I’m gonna go with the guy who has trained for the majority of his life to do something over the guy who has trained for months to stop it.

Back