What happens to the deported Mexicans?

They end up on the internet bitching about the US from their dialup connection in some shithole like tijuana or sonora.

Just a question are they deporti g all illegals or just the 1s that have committed crimes

saw a special on US military veterans (Vietnam) who were deported and are living in Mexico on the border... that's fucked up, they should be granted citizenship

There first wrong was to commit crime while knowing they were illegal in USA as that is the only way to be deported and the second wrong is to be a screw up in Mexico. Some people are just wired to make bad decisions so u can only have so much sympathy. I do feel for war veterans who get deported, if you serve in war you should get citizenship.

US is now deporting around 200 Mexicans daily. Most of these came to the US illegally as kids, then committed crimes and got deported. There's a whole slum section in Tijuana comprised of these people. They are lost. They don't know the Mexican culture and can't get back to the US. The social services in Mexico as you might have guessed are dismal.

I'm thinking before we start deporting a lot more, we need to work with Mexico to make things more acceptable on the other end.

I honestly couldn't care less.

Refreshing to see that some posters on here still have a conscious.
unfortunately for the illegals who got imported, they didn't.

if you are in a country illegally you should try to fly under the radar. but i guess committing crimes is too tempted for people without a conscious.

if someone breaks into your house is it your responsibility that his jail cell has high speed internet?

Dad came here from a third world shithole, Mom's family survived the Armenian death march, both came in legally, committed no crimes, learned the language, became educated, and produced ME. Dad carried around a pocket dictionary, washed dishes to put himself through school, watched fucking Sesame Street to learn English. Fucking illegals violate the law to come here, can't be bothered to learn the language, AND commit crimes on top of that?

tumblr_lrlinuX7VB1qg6v9wo1_400.gif

Deport them all. Trump needs to increase the funds and finally secure this border even though the damage has already been done here in Socal....

Dad came here from a third world shithole, Mom's family survived the Armenian death march, both came in legally, committed no crimes, learned the language, became educated, and produced ME. Dad carried around a pocket dictionary, washed dishes to put himself through school, watched fucking Sesame Street to learn English. Fucking illegals violate the law to come here, can't be bothered to learn the language, AND commit crimes on top of that?

To your parents:
giphy.gif

My dad's parents and their family's came here from the old country through Ellis Island, spent time in those quarantine "apartment" things because of fear of the family's having polio or other disease/illness like that.

Dad's father even tried to enlist for WWI and WWII. Too young for WWI, went to a different city and tried to lie to get in and got caught, and was too old for WWII. Still helped out by being asked to keep an eye on people at his job (tool and die maker for Minneapolis Fire Department) to make sure no one was fucking with the tools and shit.

Mom came to this country after meeting my dad in japan and was a resident legal alien with a green card and then took the citizenship test.

NO ONE in my family has ever committed a crime and came through legal channels to get here. I whole heartedly agree with your Ari gif.

When I see/hear people say that illegals "have every right to be in the US" and should jump the line just because::
tumblr_inline_mstypdYMyv1qz4rgp.gif

US is now deporting around 200 Mexicans daily. Most of these came to the US illegally as kids, then committed crimes and got deported. There's a whole slum section in Tijuana comprised of these people. They are lost. They don't know the Mexican culture and can't get back to the US. The social services in Mexico as you might have guessed are dismal.

I'm thinking before we start deporting a lot more, we need to work with Mexico to make things more acceptable on the other end.

We have slums full of American citizens...how'bout we sort that out before we continue to try and fix Mexico's problems!?

Please tell me this is a troll thread.

Maybe Mexico should fix their shit so that their people don't want to leave "en mass".

Your story is similar to mine but lets not kid ourselves, your parents were privileged enough to immigrate legally from a "third world sh**hole". The vast majority in those third world sh**holes dont have the means to immigrate legally anywhere let alone the first world. Dont get me wrong i am against illegal immigration as i believe countries have the right to set those rules but at the same time i'm not going to pretend that i'm not heck a lot more lucky than other kids born to less fortunate third world families.

I dont blame the immigrant but i do blame the system which makes it possible for illegal immigrants to want to come. USA agriculture and businesses in order to cut costs use these illegal immigrants.

Who cares what happens to them? They're not citizens, and are not our problem. When poverty is non-existent in our own country, then we can worry.

I say unless Mexico can get it's shit together we go ahead and start infiltrating Mexico with our own illegals. Except instead of unskilled laborers it's our nations military. Get your shit together or we will get it together for you.

My great grandparents on my father's side came here from France. They came legally and refused to speak to my grandpa in French when he was born.. They learned English and never taught him French because they wanted to be Americans so badly. They melted right in and worked their asses off.

Last time I saw a movie with family in Van Nuys, California the movie was literally in dubbed over in Spanish with English subtitles. lol. The illegals don't want to become Americans.

Back