What happens in 2024?

artigo_7141.jpg

Newsom's best bet would be a Trump win, so that Gavin could run in 2024. If Biden/Harris wins, then he's going to be taking a back seat to Harris and other young, fresh (D)s for the next possible 16 years. That would put him at 68.
Exactly what I've been saying as well.

Looks like Biden will likely win the election in 2020. I think it's highly likely he wont make it to 2024 (not necessarily due to dying, but dementia, etc.).

What happens to the democratic party in 2024? Does Kamala Harris as the VP become in candidate? Considering she was destroyed in the primaries this year, I really don't know if that's the smartest idea.

As for the republicans, I think it'll probably be Pence. He's got a good amount of recognition and did very well in the VP debate.

What do yall think?
Pence would get just as much hitback as Trump. He's basically a pastor.

Chairman Xi Jinping will declare the United States of America a new Province of the Peoples Republic of China.

Best case scenario for a lot of "republicans" on here.

If Biden wins and doesn't run for a 2nd term (which I think is likely) both parties will hold primaries to determine the nominee and those two will run against each other......

We honestly don't know who the top candidates will be. I think on the left Bernie and Warren are done, but I can see a lot of the same candidates in the primary. There will be a few surprises too. Watch the right melt when AOC runs (she will be 35, I believe).

I think on the right we can expect Pence, Rubio, Cruz and Cotton to run. I fully expect Don Jr. to run and have a lot of success on the right, unfortunately. And Tucker actually seems plausible to me as well as Haley.

Take your pick, Ted Cruz, Ben Shapiro, Matt Gaetz, Charlie Kirk

All would win

People still don't understand that the majority of Trump's political mojo comes from the fact that he is 1) a billionaire "businessman" and 2) was a network TV star.

The four clods you mention have none of that and would grab, at best, possibly a third of Trump's current base.

Kamala Harris vs hopefully a Republican who is actually fiscally conservative and not another loud mouthed celeb winning the primary

Back