What happens in 2024?

We're going to make America great again again again

My serious answer is the R's will look for an ex-military man. Preferably a retired general.

One thing Trump exposed was a good slice of Americans want an authoritarian to big up the military, put uppity types back in their place, and tell them what to do.

Trump just wasn't able to deliver due to a lifetime of being an inconsequential shit-heel.

Looks like Biden will likely win the election in 2020. I think it's highly likely he wont make it to 2024 (not necessarily due to dying, but dementia, etc.).

What happens to the democratic party in 2024? Does Kamala Harris as the VP become in candidate? Considering she was destroyed in the primaries this year, I really don't know if that's the smartest idea.

As for the republicans, I think it'll probably be Pence. He's got a good amount of recognition and did very well in the VP debate.

What do yall think?

Old faithful explodes. Mass immigration and mexican cartels invade America. Major earthquake on the San Andreas fault and the whole west coast sinks into the sea. Mandatory gun buybacks. Civil War Part 2 Electric Boogaloo.

My serious answer is the R's will look for an ex-military man. Preferably a retired general.

One thing Trump exposed was a good slice of Americans want an authoritarian to big up the military, put uppity types back in their place, and tell them what to do.

Trump just wasn't able to deliver due to a lifetime of being an inconsequential shit-heel.
dan-crenshaw.jpg

Oh yeah and Kamala becomes the first female black POTUS, because Biden is diagnosed with dimentia.

Kamala Harris wins the Democratic nomination. Trump runs again and beats her.

If Trump loses in 2020 he's eligable to run again in 2024 ya know...

Assuming he's not locked up in Riker's Island or fully Covfefed by then.

I can't see him allowing Jr. or Ivanka to run while he's still alive. Take the spotlight? Never!

Another Democrat win. Drag kids on TV. LGBT BLM propaganda everywhere. Social media completely controlled like in China. Police state.

Greta Thunberg immigrates to the US to save it from itself. Wins by a landslide being the youngest president in US history, implements green programs everywhere, everyone is happy, loses their gainz, and people start to worshipping trees like dieties and instead of Mr/Ms call themselves Master Druids

Aliens then from Segmentum Obscurus (Eye of Teror) invade and enslave humans, then captain planet emerges from Atlantis.
Mmmm, bit too mainstream for my liking, try using your imagination next time.

I may be very wrong but I think Biden survives and runs in 2024. He seems to be healthy, lean and he will have the best healthcare possible. If he dies or gets deemed incapable it's very likely Harris will run, excluding a major controversy.

Back