What happens if Cowboy sends McCracken to the shadow realm?

Then there’ll be a shitload of dumb ass Shertards who better be up in here apologizing for claiming Cerrone is “taking a dive”.

Some BS injury story and a rematch.

I don't think Conor is supposed to lose. But say Cowboy lands something huge and ends up winning. Talks of retirement. Rematch.
Masvidal/Usman vs winner of rematch

<Fedor23>

Edit: Also a ton of people eating crow, it would be funny

<28>

Plus 80% of these so-called Conor fans will remove him from their Avs......again.

I love both of these guys and wish them well. The best result for the UFC is a very fast Conor win as he is a huge money draw for the sport and UFC. Conor should then fight Gaejhe or Tony Ferg. I thing Ferg loses or doesn’t show up for the Khabib fight but win or lose it is a fight worth seeing.
To answer your question, I think the winner of this fight will want a shot at the BMF belt.
I don’t think Cowboy can beat Khabib,Tony,Dustin , Gaejhe or even Conor at 155. His best fights are at 170.

if Cowboy wins ,
that would be f....cking awesome

I can't see Cowboy becoming a big draw if he wins. He's a known commodity, no one is going to think he's suddenly a world beater. Most of the intetesting fights out there for him he's already had and lost. It would destroy Conor's stock and wouldn't raise cowboys that much.

Conor instantly complains about cowboy being 3 times his size also conor will call back to the interview where he's got the flu.

Cerrone maybe gets 1/10 of what conor is paid for losing

Im pretty sure Cowboy will love to give Canan a rematch.

Sherdog implodes as 3,476 consecutive threads about the KO loss are created within 10 seconds of each other.

Jarl

A rematch four months later and even if he looses he gets a split decision.

tumblr_inline_pha8maXvkC1rk450s_400.gif

Plus 80% of these so-called Conor fans will remove him from their Avs......again.

They'll keep spamming the board with low IQ shit like "rent free" instead of Jose Aldo KO gifs just to stay on the radar.

Sherdog can be a deep dark place.
<PlusJuan>
I shall lap up the soured rotten stank milk pouring from the Teets of diminished McGregor fanatics in a box fort under a highway bridge in a bad part of New Jersey while they mourn their fallen king.

Immediate rematch. Conor won't be able to move on and will demand it ASAP and daddy Dana will agree

Sherdawg crash confirmed, Connie fan mass exodus, Conrad haters out like midnight roaches to a smorgasbord... Hitto furiously masterbating for days.
{<jordan}

Conor hits his career decline. Fighting the Edgers and The Raging Als of the world. He probably ends up like BJ Penn, getting dropped by some drunk outside an irish pub.

Mcgregor’s season ends early most likely

Would be nice to see a legend like cowboy get a win in this one and ride off into the sunset

Back