What happens if Cowboy sends McCracken to the shadow realm?

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everyone keeps talking about Conor's future opponents as if he's already beaten Cerrone, but nobody has said a word on what this does for Cowboy's future *if* he wins.

I think he should get a crack at that BMF belt (since he does own the BMF ranch, it makes sense) and a chance to avenge his loss to Masvidal. Or maybe a rematch with Nate. I wouldn't mind seeing Donald kick Diego's ass through the roof of his mouth either.

I think his best matches in the future are at 170.

If cowboy wins. conor will cry, threaten retirement until he gets his rematch.

And of course his daddy Dana will oblige.

He gets a big paycheck and a bigger paycheck in the rematch. Conor only does rematches when he loses. And it's to Cowboy's financial benefit to grant him one.

Dana takes Conor back to his office, gives him his bonus, changes his diaper, and they manufacture another pointless fight.

Conor starts to drink again.

Conor probably doesn't fight in MMA again. He takes his money and runs to boxing for pointless prop fights until his brain turns to mush.

As far as Cowboy?

Well...if Conor would want a rematch, then that. It would be another sizable paycheck, which is his main priority.

If he beats Conor though, I believe Conor calls it a day and wouldn't even want a rematch. He would know he's done at the top level.

So, aside from the rematch, I agree his most exciting fights are at 170. I can't see him getting matched up with Masvidal, because that fight was just too one sided and not even really that long ago to warrant a rematch. Plus, since then, Masvidal has only gone up, while Cowboy has only gone down.

I could get behind a Nate Diaz rematch. I also wouldn't be opposed to a Pettis rematch at either weight.

Not saying Cowboy takes this but people
Have short memory

I like Cowboy but he isn't built for big fights like this. Terrible stylistic matchup for him as well.

There will be a mass suicide of sherdog Conor fans similar to what happened with the Jim Jones followers. Don't drink the kool aide folks.

<Goldie11>

I will laugh and Dana won't. I like Dana just fine too.

Everyone keeps talking about Conor's future opponents as if he's already beaten Cerrone, but nobody has said a word on what this does for Cowboy's future *if* he wins.

I think he should get a crack at that BMF belt (since he does own the BMF ranch, it makes sense) and a chance to avenge his loss to Masvidal. Or maybe a rematch with Nate. I wouldn't mind seeing Donald kick Diego's ass through the roof of his mouth either.

I think his best matches in the future are at 170.
You follow conrad to the shadow realm and get him back in your head so he can still reside there rent free.

It'll just be a repeat of the Nate 1 fight.
Immediate rematch and the UFC hopes Conor wins the 2nd one so that they can carry on as planned.

They set this one up just like it was with nate so since it's at 170 we can act like it doesn't even count but when he wins it's
Automatic title shot at 155

Back