What happened to "The one thing everybody has to do is to promote the fight" ?

SubmarinerX

Soldier of God
@Yellow
Reaction score
As proclaimed by Dana when he pulled Conor for not flying in from Iceland for a presser?

He can't seriously pretend one trick mule brings in more cash than Conor.

Conan
Ellen
ESPN mag
Etc

Rousey is a crossover star who promoted to her audience already and gets special treatment because she is special

As proclaimed by Dana when he pulled Conor for not flying in from Iceland for a presser?

He can't seriously pretend one trick mule brings in more cash than Conor.
I think I see the problem here.

You're expecting consistency and truth from Dana White. If you ask him the same question 365 days a year, you'll get 365 different answers, none of which have anything to do with one another.

Conor is special too but is not a crossover star, his audience is still fight fans (except for Conor fans on sherdog lol)

Ronda has a big non fight fan audience

One trick mule has wins by KO, she has more tricks than Conor lol

He needs his cash cow! He has done everything to insure that she's champion again. From allowing her to take a whole year off, to not having to do press activity before the PPV. Yes the fix is in. Now if only Nunez can spoil it for us.

if the fix is in nunes will hand over her arm

One trick mule has wins by KO, she has more tricks than Conor lol

If she gets the fight against the fence, a Rousey KO is certainly not out of the question. If she circles around looking to kickbox and allow Nunes some distance to unleash leg kicks and long punches like Miesha did, she'll get wrecked.

He needs his cash cow! He has done everything to insure that she's champion again. From allowing her to take a whole year off, to not having to do press activity before the PPV. Yes the fix is in. Now if only Nunez can spoil it for us.

Even with the crossover "appeal" doesn't McGregor bring in far more PPV views than Rousey at her peak as well as gate money?

Conor is special too but is not a crossover star, his audience is still fight fans (except for Conor fans on sherdog lol)

Ronda has a big non fight fan audience

But it's the fight fans who lay down $60 for the PPV.

It simple really..
dnB4qqk.jpg

She has been promoting the fight. You're just being willfully blind so you can continue to cry about it.

Conan
Ellen
ESPN mag
Etc

Rousey is a crossover star who promoted to her audience already and gets special treatment because she is special
I think McG has done just about the same , besides movies. He is in multiple games though.

Who gives a shit? Ronda ain't doing media, big fucking deal.. let's just watch the card shall we

She gets non fight fans to do the same

Ronda's biggest buyrate: 1.1
Conor's biggest buyrate: 1.65

If she's a bigger star yet Conor gets over half a million more people tuning in then it shows casuals don't buy the show.

I think McG has done just about the same , besides movies. He is in multiple games though.

The only reason he hasn't done movie is because he's turned them down, he was supposed to be in the new xXx film.

Ronda taking on too much while she was still fighting was part of her downfall.

The only reason he hasn't done movie is because he's turned them down, he was supposed to be in the new xXx film.

Ronda taking on too much while she was still fighting was part of her downfall.
I think her real downfall was listening to Edmund and believing she had better hands than a world boxing champ.. drinking up Joe Rogan's lies that she could lay waste the entire 135lb men's division, save the champ and the top 5 guys.

Back