What happened to Renan Bar

He got beat by a guy who was a top 5 fighter in the division and stylistically had his number. Pay more attention to the division.

isl-gif.gif

Holy shit, that's an epic gif.

So much win already. And yes, he was pretty much ko'd in the first and never recovered. I think he did recover and just kept getting beaten down so he wants to save face and say he was ko'd the whole time. It's the new Brazilian excuse, say you were unconscious the whole fight like jds vs cain.

Glad you guys liked it!

Reminds me of other great MMA gifs like the "Hendo Knightrider gif" and the "Dan Hardy Friday gif".

For those who've never experienced that greatness...

2z7ka60.gif

20130321140417-1128f5d5.gif

"Enter T.J. Dillashaw, a guy I didn't care less about & never payed attention to nor did I see being a major problem for Bar

Reminds me of other great MMA gifs like the "Hendo Knightrider gif" and the "Dan Hardy Friday gif".

For those who've never experienced that greatness...

2z7ka60.gif

20130321140417-1128f5d5.gif

The Hendo one is an all time great. I take it you have never seen my Dana/Ken/Tito gif?

danaken.gif

For one, Barao referred to himself as an elite striker before the fight. Also, TJ took 2 Flintstone Vitamins that morning.

I would love to think its was that one big shot but even before that Renan wasn't looking himself, hands out of place on multiple occasions. That is one thing he always does well is bring his hands back to his chin after every shot, but for some reason he wasn't doing it.

Glad you guys liked it!

Its good work dude.

The Hendo one is an all time great. I take it you have never seen my Dana/Ken/Tito gif?

danaken.gif

I have seen that one too, didn't realise it was your work.

Again, great job :icon_chee

He's a great fighter who ran into a guy who has his number. It happens.

Remember the first round of his fight with Wineland? Wineland was winning that fight, but people just seem to remember the finish. McDonald also had his moments. The reality is that while Renan is very good, he's a lot more beatable than most seemed to think. And TJ appears to have evolved to the point where he was the best fighter Barao had fought.

TJ just outclassed him for good and also look like he played tekken a lot, those side steps were lethal for setting up his high left kick, very clever fighter, beating Barao is no joke, TJ should keep that belt for a while

He was probably concussed, after that first big shot.

It is pretty amazing that he was able to fight on as long as he did.

Ran into a unpredictable style that he had not trained for.

TJ had amazing movement speed and timing.

He had a awesome night. Barao will dissect his loss and see what he did wrong and what holes or tendencies TJ has.

Barao simple was not ready. I think at his level he can make adjustments and TJ will have to out on another flawless performance.

I think a rematch can be more competitive.

Back