What happened to Olivera???

Looked like it happens when he slammed into the cage on his head/neck, probably a neck stinger. According to nfl guys it can either be painful or numbness

Don't have a clue until his camp says what it is.

Poor attempt takedown attempt to muscle spasm is my guess. (reserve Maia/Stun Gun)

It wasn't his collar bone. He would not have been able to move that arm. It was something else.

EA UFC glitch. That, or ghosts.

He might be in real trouble. I hope I'm wrong.

Looked like it happens when he slammed into the cage on his head/neck, probably a neck stinger. According to nfl guys it can either be painful or numbness

its usually both. At least in my experience. Had it happen a few times through the years in mma practice and football. Usually a sharp pain that streaks down one side of your neck and arm and then your arm kinda tingles and you get numbness

My uneducated guess would be a pinched nerve. I hope not because of a spinal disk herniation.

His nose started bleeding. It wasn't bleeding from strikes. This is scary.

This happened.

giphy.gif

its usually both. At least in my experience. Had it happen a few times through the years in mma practice and football. Usually a sharp pain that streaks down one side of your neck and arm and then your arm kinda tingles and you get numbness

Yeah, I had a sharp stinging pain in one side of my neck while dumbbell benching one time, I was really worried I checked into snapcity because it hurt like a bitch and made it hard to lift that arm.

Couple days of not being able to turn my neck without paid and I was good, but if it happened during a fight i'd deff tap out

Read in a thread that someone in his camp said he had a minor neck problem in camp. If he got a stinger in camp it's pretty easy for it to happen again if you don't let yourself fully heal.

We all saw Holloway celebrate, so he clearly did it with the force.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back