What happened to Olivera???

My uneducated guess would be a pinched nerve. I hope not because of a spinal disk herniation.

Fuck that would suck.

Actually surprising we don't see more spinal injuries considering some of the takedowns that happen in the UFC.

Might just not get diagnosed till later in some cases, though.

My guess is he could have had a stroke, that huge weight cut he took and his arm going numb like that out of no where. Hope it's not but that's what it looked like to me.

A brazilian comentator said that someone in his camp told him about "something minor" in the neck, before the fight.

CNJU8bOW8AA9Rks.jpg

We all saw Holloway celebrate, so he clearly did it with the force.

I think Holloway was just realizing that he was getting his win bonus. I think something bad happened to Charles. I don't like the quiet reaction of the crowd, as opposed to booing, and I don't like how all the camera angles were designed to avoid showing Charles, including the camera man pivoting to the right during the post fight interview while they were presumably carrying him out of the cage door. I don't think he hurt his shoulder, I think it's something worse and I hope I'm wrong.

I think Holloway was just realizing that he was getting his win bonus. I think something bad happened to Charles. I don't like the quiet reaction of the crowd, as opposed to booing, and I don't like how all the camera angles were designed to avoid showing Charles, including the camera man pivoting to the right during the post fight interview while they were presumably carrying him out of the cage door. I don't think he hurt his shoulder, I think it's something worse and I hope I'm wrong.

They always take football players off the field on a stretcher for stingers. The way he acted was just like a stinger. Pain in the neck and arm, numbness in that arm. It hurts like hell and your muscles on that side of your body feel very weak.

Hoping that's all it is and he will be fine soon. Never want to see anyone seriously injured

Yes. I am worried here. This doesn't seem like it was just a collar bone thing. He wouldn't collapse like that.

hopefully he is alright and its something minor

If he had a injury going in like pinched nerve or stinger as was stated on here, it probably happened in the TD attempt. Halloway jerked that shoulder pretty good when he turned out from the shot.

Back