What happened to GSW?

they blew a 3-1 lead

po9XyT4.jpg

That is not enough to guarantee they will win a championship

Nothing is a guarantee. They are clearly an amazing team with the best record in the league.

Basketball seems to be the only sport where people say this stupid shit.

People love to shit on the Warriors out of fear. They are massive favourites to win the Championship and every bookie give you more than twice as much as they would on Warrorios for the Cavs to win it. So if you all that confident about the Cavs.....put some money on them to win it. More than 4 times the money back

Nothing is a guarantee. They are clearly an amazing team with the best record in the league.

Basketball seems to be the only sport where people say this stupid shit.

They can win any match easily and yes i think they are the best team on the roster since 96 bulls, however they attack with the same patterns. Their defense is great when they focus on it, but when they lead with near 30 pts, they get riskier with their offense as they become complacent with their own defense knowing they have a buffer of pts to save them. As teams fight back they have a hard time focusing on the defense and let the teams back in the battle, and don't seem to deal well with pressure and finish from a comeback. For the record I also think they will win next playoffs, you have to remember that we are here to have a discussion not to prove to our fellow men that we are right and superior or better than anyone else.

They cant beat Lebron so they sign KD. A player who has been owned by Bron his entire career

The warriors are a bunch of pussys.

People love to shit on the Warriors out of fear. They are massive favourites to win the Championship and every bookie give you more than twice as much as they would on Warrorios for the Cavs to win it. So if you all that confident about the Cavs.....put some money on them to win it. More than 4 times the money back
Did already last year and won big that paid for my whole vegas trip. Thing is, i love when stupid idiot bangwagoners hop on. They make me allot of money.

Back