What happened to GSW?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They had a 14pt lead in the 4th quarter and choked.

They had a 3-1 lead in the finals against the Cavs but couldnt do shit. I think they need to can Igodala and Klay

They suck. Team is full of choke artists.

The Cleves have a nice pick and roll offense to unravel the defense of the GSW they had created during the playoffs final and for some reason they have not been able to find a counter measure for it (haven't really dug through enough to ponder over as of yet). Also they seem to be a glass cannon in that they are very offensively minded strong team perhaps the strongest at the moment, but their defense is lagging. Another thing for the Cleves is they also recently heavily focused on three point shots so that gives them as much versatility in attacks as GSW does. This allows for guys like Kyrie Irving to go to work as he doesn't need much space to make things happen, he is pretty much a modern day Scottie Pippen to Lebrons Jordan duo attack. I think two great players is optimal for dynamic team sports as opposed to three. Which makes sense considering that three of the top players for the GSW are suited for more of an offensive style, that is one less player specialized for defense plays you need more then one Draymond Green to make it efficient with the turnovers, rebounds etc.

Lebron is a solid player that keeps all the other players games in top form without the other guys having to worry about their other teammates, Lebron in that sense hustles hard to take the slack for the rest of them allowing them to focus harder on their positions the very same way Zidane did for France's national team.

Going back to Kyrie Irving, he is a relatively short guy for NBA standards but the short man is proving his usefulness in the game that has been forgotten in all mainstream sports. Guys like Gretzky in NHL or Sanders in NFL are not too common these days, and their are plenty of them it's just the scouts pick for big monsters that cover all facets of the game including the marketing factor. For one thing Kyrie is incredibly accurate when taking shots off balance, he is hard to cover because he is more agile and being short gives him shorter center of gravity so he is still stable enough to make accurate shots. Being shorter he has a better VISION for the net which makes it easier for him in comparison to guys taller. This is why Curry has an easier time making those 3's as well, only difference is Kyies is used to working in the paint and his playing style suits is more aggressive. He displays overall better athleticism and confidence than Curry.

I have to also add Kyrie has a unique way to offset defenders anticipation of his shot with creative ways of feinting a shot or shift. He has exceptional footwork that is very efficient and is worth noting for.

The Cleves have a nice pick and roll offense to unravel the defense of the GSW they had created during the playoffs final and for some reason they have not been able to find a counter measure for it (haven't really dug through enough to ponder over as of yet). Also they seem to be a glass cannon in that they are very offensively minded strong team perhaps the strongest at the moment, but their defense is lagging. Another thing for the Cleves is they also recently heavily focused on three point shots so that gives them as much versatility in attacks as GSW does. This allows for guys like Kyrie Irving to go to work as he doesn't need much space to make things happen, he is pretty much a modern day Scottie Pippen to Lebrons Jordan duo attack. I think two great players is optimal for dynamic team sports as opposed to three. Which makes sense considering that three of the top players for the GSW are suited for more of an offensive style, that is one less player specialized for defense plays you need more then one Draymond Green to make it efficient with the turnovers, rebounds etc.

Lebron is a solid player that keeps all the other players games in top form without the other guys having to worry about their other teammates, Lebron in that sense hustles hard to take the slack for the rest of them allowing them to focus harder on their positions the very same way Zidane did for France's national team.

Going back to Kyrie Irving, he is a relatively short guy for NBA standards but the short man is proving his usefulness in the game that has been forgotten in all mainstream sports. Guys like Gretzky in NHL or Sanders in NFL are not too common these days, and their are plenty of them it's just the scouts pick for big monsters that cover all facets of the game including the marketing factor. For one thing Kyrie is incredibly accurate when taking shots off balance, he is hard to cover because he is more agile and being short gives him shorter center of gravity so he is still stable enough to make accurate shots. Being shorter he has a better VISION for the net which makes it easier for him in comparison to guys taller. This is why Curry has an easier time making those 3's as well, only difference is Kyies is used to working in the paint and his playing style suits is more aggressive. He displays overall better athleticism and confidence than Curry.

I have to also add Kyrie has a unique way to offset defenders anticipation of his shot with creative ways of feinting a shot or shift. He has exceptional footwork that is very efficient and is worth noting for.
Kyrie is 6'2-6'3. Same height as curry

Kyrie is 6'2-6'3. Same height as curry

They are very accurate shooters. Their heights relative to other players, especially the ones who have serious trouble hitting net is short.

They were lucky to even make it to the second round of playoffs in 2015. Every opponent they faced had 1-3 starters out in the series. Even in the Fn Finals. They are a one hit wonder team. Their bandwagoners are the worst to come out in NBA history. Fuckem

They were lucky to even make it to the second round of playoffs in 2015. Every opponent they faced had 1-3 starters out in the series. Even in the Fn Finals. They are a one hit wonder team. Their bandwagoners are the worst to come out in NBA history. Fuckem
Warriors eliminated a fully healthy rockets team in five games without Steph.

The warriors held the cavs to 38% shooting though...

Last time I checked dubs were the best team in the west and the Lakers sucked dick. Talk shit again when the lakers make the playoffs.
mIwhNYI.gif

Lol i think I'll keep talking shit cuz you maaaaaad!!

Who cares? Im just disputing your wrong take that the dubs cant defend the cavs. Holding them to 38% is concrete evidence that they can.

That is not enough to guarantee they will win a championship, there is more variables to contend with than focusing on just one stat. Team sports has to be perceived holistically. If we can agree that their defense is good then they need better tactics to deal with Cavs offsetting their own defense or better yet focus on the fundamentals and learn to psychologically deal with pressure when the going gets tough.

Dubs have a weak defense. If the 3's aren't falling the other team has a good shot too win.

I am still amazed how in the fucking world they went 73-9 last year..... if memory serves me well they won atleast 8-10 games by the skin of their teeth

Dubs have a weak defense. If the 3's aren't falling the other team has a good shot too win.

I am still amazed how in the fucking world they went 73-9 last year..... if memory serves me well they won atleast 8-10 games by the skin of their teeth

Defense doesn't have to be that much dialed in when the teams offensive style and methods is monstrous. It's what gave the great success to the earlier Brazilian soccer national team, everyone including the defensemen had world class offensive skills posing a threat to the net. The opponent would then be too busy defending or trying to disrupt their mode of attack so they have very little opportunity to mount an attack in the first place. If they did get to attack the opportunities were scarce and not very committed due to the threat of a counter offensive play.

They had the second best scoring difference in nba history. Only the 96 bulls were better.

They had the second best scoring difference in nba history. Only the 96 bulls were better.
Main difference between GS and the 96 bulls is that the Bulls actually won a championship and didn't blow a 3-1 lead

Back