What happened to Det Kimble?

Apparently so.

That was a savage April Fools joke.

Very cruel for those that miss Kimble dearly.

He made my avatar, and in his honor I'm never changing it,

Yeah, Kimble was fun, despite all his quirks.

He's missed.
pouring-out-liquor.gif

Couldn't we find out what happened to him by "doxxing" him? Is that a real thing? I don't know anything about computers.

it was interesting in a weird, creepy way that he communicated almost exclusively via gifs and pics, but when he got modded and starting using
words it was pretty obvious how much he actually sucked.
Yeah, I remember one time I very sarcastically insulted someone. I said "fuck you. That's why," but I was obviously joking and he gave me double yellows. So I made a joke and he really took it personally.

Yeah, I remember one time I very sarcastically insulted someone. I said "fuck you. That's why," but I was obviously joking and he gave me double yellows. So I made a joke and he really took it personally.

Maybe be was frustrated cause you couldn't fuck him irl

Kimble was terrible, like 50% of his replies were just .gifs and about 50% of them were Boxxy gifs

with Mods dropping like flies, maybe I should dust off my boots and start the "EOW 4 MOD 2016" campaign

Just over a year later

Look at me now bitches

Just over a year later

Look at me now bitches
Oh yeah bro! Score!
If you keep progressing like that, you will be out of your parents' house within a decade!
Go boy!

Oh yeah bro! Score!
If you keep progressing like that, you will be out of your parents' house within a decade!
Go boy!

Pipe down you malignant cunt

Thailand.
He actually is dead...he was posting on another forum and stopped posting at the same time... @Tachy tried to contact him, as well as a few others, and they found out he was dead...

He actually is dead...he was posting on another forum and stopped posting at the same time... @Tachy tried to contact him, as well as a few others, and they found out he was dead...

How long ago? I could've swore about a year or two ago people on here were discussing what happened to him and I saw a few times after that where he had posted on here.

How long ago? I could've swore about a year or two ago people on here were discussing what happened to him and I saw a few times after that where he had posted on here.
Look at his page bro...

Back