What happened to Det Kimble?

That wasn't Kimble you gullible marks.

The real Kimble would have left sweet nothings on my profile page.

April Fool's joke, my dude. Also, my birthday. Exactly why I didn't post that day. I wasn't to be duped on my day.

Happy birthday!! It's one of my other friend's birthdays too.

That's fucked up the mods did that to us. I was genuinely happy to see Kimble

ndtKujP.gif

Happy birthday!! It's one of my other friend's birthdays too.

That's fucked up the mods did that to us. I was genuinely happy to see Kimble

ndtKujP.gif
April Fool's Day was my bday. But I appreciate the bday wishes anyhow. It's a terrible day to celebrate your birth.

April Fool's Day was my bday. But I appreciate the bday wishes anyhow. It's a terrible day to celebrate your birth.

I should have said belated*, but yeah, I got that it was your birthday then, lol. My friend is like... the caricature of April Fool's day. He's a genius though. He's a troll, too, so I think he takes it in stride, haha. But yeah, that would be a rather different birthday.

I should have said belated*, but yeah, I got that it was your birthday then, lol. My friend is like... the caricature of April Fool's day. He's a genius though. He's a troll, too, so I think he takes it in stride, haha. But yeah, that would be a rather different birthday.
You just described me perfectly.

If this thread and everyone shitting on him doesn't bring him out nothing will.

He's surely dead then.

Expensive

Went with the meat sheathe as opposed to the pole hole and I'm glad I paid the extra cash for it.
Can't put a price on happiness.

Kimble - great to have you back mate

still shooping?

Expensive

Went with the meat sheathe as opposed to the pole hole and I'm glad I paid the extra cash for it.
Can't put a price on happiness.

Hey you back hahaha its like you were out for like 3 years?

erhqns.jpg

It was still Det. Kimble to me D@mmnit!

Back