What Happened To Bros Before Hoes Rogen

He has a long history of predatory behavior.

Seth Rogen knows him, and believes the allegations.

You guys don't, but assume that all of these women are lying.

Is he a rapist? I don't know.
Is he a creep? Yes, definitely.
Guess I'll ask again

WHAT SPECIFICALLY DID HE DO

Guess I'll ask again

WHAT SPECIFICALLY DID HE DO
Ok. Lots of things, including hitting on teenage girls as a 35 year old.

There are many allegations of inappropriate and predatory behavior from many different women.

One of the specific allegations is about his "acting school", which is now closed for no particular reason.

He pressured a lot of his (young) students into doing things they weren't comfortable with and was generally just a creepy dude.

Is it illegal? No. Is it creepy as fuck? Yes.

I say again. Rogen knows him well, and he believes the allegations. What does that tell you?

I googled it and it says he asked a group of girls at an acting shoot to take their tops off.

and then stormed off when they said no.

And he asked a 17 year old girl on Instagram if she wanted to get a hotel room with him.

in a nude orgy scene she filmed with Franco and several women three years ago, he removed protective plastic guards covering other actresses’ vaginas while simulating oral sex on them.

That’s kinda inappropriate.

I googled it and it says he asked a group of girls at an acting shoot to take their tops off.

and then stormed off when they said no.

And he asked a 17 year old girl on Instagram if she wanted to get a hotel room with him.

in a nude orgy scene she filmed with Franco and several women three years ago, he removed protective plastic guards covering other actresses’ vaginas while simulating oral sex on them.

That’s kinda inappropriate.
The thing is, I actually really like a lot of Franco's work. He was incredible in 127 Hours. It's not like I'm going to boycott him for being a creep.

But I'm also not going to get mad at Seth Rogen for not wanting to be associated with him.

Kinda sad to see Seth Rogan turn on his Best Friend for Life cause a couple of stanks accused him of sexual harassment. James settled with those hoes and gave them the money they were looking for and now for NO Reason Seth is becoming a Bitch Ass and turning his back on James and claiming that he will Never work with James cause of it.

https://www.ign.com/articles/seth-rogen-james-franco-no-longer-work-together-after-allegations

What a Bitch move. James has the right to throw hand at Seth when he sees him.i hope this Ends Seth Rogan career and get him cancelled for that. Bros before Hoes.

Are you really defending a pederast scumbag? When one of his closest friends has disowned him? Franco sure seems to be a piece of shit, but you can’t blame Rogen for avoiding that train wreck, because he’s not a pervert. Why does he want to ruin his career because his friend can’t keep his dick in his pants?

Typically people will pick money over friends, not always, but typically. They will always pick money over sexual assaulter friends, especially when that affects your career.

No blame to Rogen, typical behavior of someone from the stolen land of the Middle East. No apologies for Franco, once a pederast, always a pederast.

The thing is, I actually really like a lot of Franco's work. He was incredible in 127 Hours. It's not like I'm going to boycott him for being a creep.

But I'm also not going to get mad at Seth Rogen for not wanting to be associated with him.

I don’t think he should have publicly distanced himself from someone he was cool with for many years.

If he truly didn’t want to hang out with him anymore, he can just leave it ambiguous and not publicly say that you've turned your back on him.

“We’re not as close nowadays. We’re both really busy.”

I guarantee everyone in Hollywood has some sort of secret they could be cancelled for.. Including Rogen.

Ive noticed that the virtue signalers tend to get exposed early

Is it illegal? No

<Fedor23>

just for me personally, nothing left to see here. maybe he is creepy, Idk.

I don't put much stock into seth rogan breaking up with him. I don't know seth. Dont know how strong their relationship actually was. Dont know how loyal he is. Etc.

if no UNCONSENSUAL contact happened, it simply is not news worthy to me

Back