What Happened To Bros Before Hoes Rogen

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Kinda sad to see Seth Rogan turn on his Best Friend for Life cause a couple of stanks accused him of sexual harassment. James settled with those hoes and gave them the money they were looking for and now for NO Reason Seth is becoming a Bitch Ass and turning his back on James and claiming that he will Never work with James cause of it.

Rogen said in 2018 he would continue working with Franco, but that stance appears to have changed now that some time has passed by. "What I can say is that I despise abuse and harassment," he said. "I would never cover or conceal the actions of someone doing it, or knowingly put someone in a situation where they were around someone like that."

"I also look back to that interview in 2018 where I comment that I would keep working with James, and the truth is that I have not and I do not plan to right now," he added, noting that the end of his professional relationship with Franco was "not a coincidence" as "many things" had changed in regards to their personal dynamic with one another.

https://www.ign.com/articles/seth-rogen-james-franco-no-longer-work-together-after-allegations

What a Bitch move. James has the right to throw hand at Seth when he sees him.i hope this Ends Seth Rogan career and get him cancelled for that. Bros before Hoes.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

He honey dicked him!
Seth isnt funny and seems like the type to get cucked so yeah he's a traitor sjw fatty.

Franco is a creep.

Imagine making a thread crying about someone not wanting to be friends with a creep.

Rogen knows Franco really well. If he believes the allegations, what does that tell you?

I honestly forgot seth rogan even existed

What's franco accused of?

Edit: oh, exactly what I figured

"In some cases, they said they believed Franco could offer them career advancement, and acquiesced to his wishes even when they were uncomfortable."

Some women completely and totally willingly did something they claim to now regret and that makes a guy a rapist. Right.

In 2014 he asked a IG thot who happen to be 17yr if she wanted to hook up. And then in 2018 5 chicks said he made unwanted sexual advicememt towards them and sued him for some easy money that he paid this yr.

In 2014 he asked a IG thot who happen to be 17yr if she wanted to hook up. And then in 2018 5 chicks said he made unwanted advicememt towards them and sued him for some easy money that he paid this yr.
HTF do you sue someone for "unwanted advancement"

Did he grope them or something? If he didnt do anything but hit on them he should not have paid them to just make it go away

"In some cases, they said they believed Franco could offer them career advancement, and acquiesced to his wishes even when they were uncomfortable."

Some women completely and totally willingly did something they claim to now regret and that makes a guy a rapist. Right.
That is not what he is accused of.

In 2014 he asked a IG thot who happen to be 17yr if she wanted to hook up. And then in 2018 5 chicks said he made unwanted sexual advicememt towards them and sued him for some easy money that he paid this yr.
It's so much more than this. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Kinda sad to see Seth Rogan turn on his Best Friend for Life cause a couple of stanks accused him of sexual harassment. James settled with those hoes and gave them the money they were looking for and now for NO Reason Seth is becoming a Bitch Ass and turning his back on James and claiming that he will Never work with James cause of it.

https://www.ign.com/articles/seth-rogen-james-franco-no-longer-work-together-after-allegations

What a Bitch move. James has the right to throw hand at Seth when he sees him.i hope this Ends Seth Rogan career and get him cancelled for that. Bros before Hoes.

Rogen is a sjw not surprised

I pulled up one article got to that part and rolled my eyes and closed out. So what did he actually do?
He has a long history of predatory behavior.

Seth Rogen knows him, and believes the allegations.

You guys don't, but assume that all of these women are lying.

Is he a rapist? I don't know.
Is he a creep? Yes, definitely.

Only a matter of time before this bitch Rogen will have his own MeToo comeuppance

Only a matter of time before this bitch Rogen will have his own MeToo comeuppance
You know, people have to do something to get "MeToo'd".

Rogen is a happily married man and by all accounts not a fucking creep.

looks like he didn’t get them the acting jobs they wanted though.

I don’t know if he offered. But if he said he would get them in a movie so they would give him anal and didn’t make it happpen, it’s kind of a dick move.

I don't know what happened... I don't know who is innocent or guilty... and I don't know how anyone else in this forum would know either.

However, one thing I know is that Hollywood isn't about loyalty and certainly not morality. It is about not pissing off the wrong people and not associating with anyone whose reputation is "sullied" if you want a chance in hell at longevity in show biz.

Actors will chuckle with a pedophile for 40 years, then turn on said person as soon as "CANCELXYZ" goes mainstream. Actors will jump on a cause that they probably don't care about because it is the "in" thing to do.

In other words, few things from people in the industry are sincere.

Back