what greens powder taste best?

supersudo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Greens+. Without question, the best I've ever had. I drink it in water, and it tastes great. I mix it in vanilla protein powder, and it tastes great (if you don't mind a green shake). It has a nutty, sweet taste--not reminiscent of lawn clippings like most brands.

Green Goodness by Bolthouse Farms > All green Poders in my opinion.

I basically live on the shit for my greens intake because there's only so much roughage a person can handle eating in a day.

Chad Hamilton said:
whichever you buy, you have to use apple juice.

well.. juice masks the flavor pretty well with the AH brand.. but the jarrow brand.. my gawd!.. the after-taste is almost unbearable even if i use juice.. i'm officially never buying jarrow formula greens ever again :mad:

Hey Miccs-

Did you happen to see Rashad Williams fight at the BATF 3?
If so, how'd he look?

$50.00 is a bargain! Look what is in it!

Whey protein
Glutamine
Creatine
Tribulus terrestris
l-carnitine

Just to name a very few! It takes the place of all those supplements, not to mention, b12, multi vitamin and more! Do the math against your current supplemement stack. It is a NO brainer.

MiccsMartialArt said:

Whey protein
Glutamine
Creatine
Tribulus terrestris
l-carnitine

Just to name a very few! It takes the place of all those supplements, not to mention, b12, multi vitamin and more! Do the math against your current supplemement stack. It is a NO brainer.

What are the doses of these ingredients? Most catch-all supplements have paltry amounts of the ingredients, just lots of them.

Also, Tribulus terrestris should be cycled, that is, if it has any viable amount of the active saponin, protodioscin (most TT supplements do not). Personally, I do not want a greens product that I cannot use year-round.

In other words, how much of these ingredients are present in this formula, and what is the rationale behind including Tribulus?

EDITED for grammar and coherence.

MiccsMartialArt said:

Whey protein
Glutamine
Creatine
Tribulus terrestris
l-carnitine

Oh... I did not read all the ingredients. That is a nice mixture then.

Are you taking this? Also, I could not find the serving per container.

Thanks.

Wolverine
///

MiccsMartialArt said:

Whey protein
Glutamine
Creatine
Tribulus terrestris
l-carnitine

Buy supplements separately is always cheaper.

I've heard from being a buyer at a large, corporate supplement retailer that NOW brand is not the best as far as quality standards go.
This is from a nutritional supplement standpoint and not a sport supplement point of view.

They're marketed towards the elderly on a fixed income...heard it in a seminar by one of their territory managers.

I'd buy something else.

Chad Hamilton said:
I've heard from being a buyer at a large, corporate supplement retailer that NOW brand is not the best as far as quality standards go.
This is from a nutritional supplement standpoint and not a sport supplement point of view.

They're marketed towards the elderly on a fixed income...heard it in a seminar by one of their territory managers.

I'd buy something else.

Not sure about all that but I have been taking their stuff and felt the difference.

Are they questioning the process method?

BTW, regular price is like $75 everywhere. iHerb.com is the only place that I can find it cheap.

Wolverine
///

I think the question is in the raw materials being inferior to the other brands sources.

Chad Hamilton said:
I think the question is in the raw materials being inferior to the other brands sources.

That was quick! LOL!

Wolverine
///

ttt for more opinions..

i've been takin the pills recently which are considerbly more expensive.. but i would like to go back to the powder bcuz i dunno.. i just feel like that's something i must do :)

Back