What gear reviews are ya'll looking forward to?

UltimaMMA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I might come into a lil money and was wondering what ya'll would like to review next? Any new gi's or gloves that you wanted to read about? What about new shorts or a new heavy bag?

I'm personally looking forward to trying Ground Force's new hemp gi and Sprawl new '06 FlexFighters.

UltimaMMA said:
I'm personally looking forward to trying Ground Force's new hemp gi and Sprawl new '06 FlexFighters.

You can see some pics of the new shorts I put in the Sprawl sticky up top. They are a winner IMO.

UltimaMMA said:
I'm personally looking forward to trying Ground Force's new hemp gi

Same here, heck I might just have to buy one myself without reading a review.

I'd like to see a Warrior-one gi review. His prices are good and he good about answering questions on Sherdog.

www.SSFgear.com

Im looking forward to the spec2s being in stock for american buyers.

Yeah any inspirit reviews with pics would be nice.

Ground Force Kimono!

I am giving a gi to a guy soon (as soon as GF sends me one) so he can write a review. I trust this guy to be 100% honest with the review.

www.SSFgear.com

Man you guys are pumping me up! thanks for the support. soon, real soon I promise.

SSF said:
I'd like to see a Warrior-one gi review. His prices are good and he good about answering questions on Sherdog.

www.SSFgear.com

die it pink and send it my way. im the best reviewer here *brag brag brag*

:p

~Foz

Send it to someone who trains gi often and has worn a shitload of gi's. Send it to GSoares.

I think Fozzy has a good idea in the pink Gi. Not because it'd be embarassing to get schooled by the guy dressed like a girl but because it sets you apart from all the other fighters. Something a little less femmie like a brown or peach might be in order unless you enjoy other men hitting on you in a non-physical way, though.

Foz hopes the pink gi will signify something to other fights so when he pulls guard on them it's an invitation to something else.

perfy said:
Foz hopes the pink gi will signify something to other fights so when he pulls guard on them it's an invitation to something else.

*bans you*

~Foz

Back